Thread: wtb shelby valve cover and 2 piece intake

wtb shelby valve cover and 2 piece intake

i am looking to buy a shelby valve cover uncracked. the paint does not matter. pm me with pics and price thanks

Garrett booster

Exclamation Re: wtb shelby valve cover and 2 piece intake

I have a Shelby VC for sale...You have a PM!

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: wtb shelby valve cover and 2 piece intake

I told you someone on TM would have one for sale BTW, nice meeting you last night

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

it was nice meeting you guys and hanging out ya someone has one but the one off of your car would have been better lol

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Stay away from my valvecover! LOL!

Here's one that could be touched up to look like it was never cracked.. I know Jackson knows how to weld

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36530

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict

I've got the intake. Pics are here, http://www.pnw-sdac.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=2666 $200+shipping. Comes with TB, fuel rail, regulator and injectors. Paint is in pretty good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Kyle View Post
    it was nice meeting you guys and hanging out
    Hey wait a second, were you the fella last night talking about pulling the engine from a Daytona that was on top of a stack of 8 cars?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by blk86trbo View Post
    Hey wait a second, were you the fella last night talking about pulling the engine from a Daytona that was on top of a stack of 8 cars?
    Thats him! We saw and 89 Daytona Shelby about 30 feet high on top of a stack of cars so he both climbed up there(scary!) and sure enough TII,555,Rad-I/C and plumbing all there,ect. Kyle knew the J-yard owner so we got the whole car to pull what we want off and give them the shell back for $150! Got it home and got it to run! them pulled it apart to find +40s,3BAR MAP, Super 60 SMEC,Enforcer 1 turbo, big valve ported head and manifolds and a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch! Ya we did ok. Bottom end was used up but we didnt complain

Quote Originally Posted by Lotashelbys View Post
    Thats him! We saw and 89 Daytona Shelby about 30 feet high on top of a stack of cars so he both climbed up there(scary!) and sure enough TII,555,Rad-I/C and plumbing all there,ect. Kyle knew the J-yard owner so we got the whole car to pull what we want off and give them the shell back for $150! Got it home and got it to run! them pulled it apart to find +40s,3BAR MAP, Super 60 SMEC,Enforcer 1 turbo, big valve ported head and manifolds and a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch! Ya we did ok. Bottom end was used up but we didnt complain
    Ok cool, now I recognize you guys That's a good story, I enjoyed hearing Kyle tell it at the meeting!
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks, it was really cool to find something like that just sitting in the junk yard.