Thread: FS: Shelby VC, Spirit R/T diverter tube, CSX-T radiator, 15" Rims etc in CT!

Garrett booster

Exclamation FS: Shelby VC, Spirit R/T diverter tube, CSX-T radiator, 15" Rims etc in CT!

Hello T-M! Since I have switched to driving a gen one Neon R/T coupe, I have some Nice TD stuff that I no longer need. I figured I would give all a chance here first before I run em up on Ebay. All items are in Good Condition and shipping cost is the buyer's responsibility.

PM or email me for pictures: I will try to get some on my photobucket account but for now I have them in my email account ready to send.

Here it goes:

Shelby Valve Cover:

This is an early two piece gasket style. All the ends are in good condition and it is painted in crinkle coat RED with polished ribs and "Shelby" lettering. What more to say...It is nice and would make a great cosmetic addition to any engine bay! I am asking $185.

Spirit R/T Diverter Tube:

When I was thinking about putting in a diverter valve on my Shelby Z (instead of a blowoff style set up), a friend of mine found this piece for me. My intention was to keep it factory looking. This item is black crinkle coat and in great shape. I am asking $25.

Shelby CSX-T radiator:

This is originally from a real Thrifty rent a Shelby. It was removed at 30,000 miles and not used since. It is in good shape and it a great replacment for an original one or to replace the smaller styled radiator in an original IC car if you are going with an aftermarket intercooler and want the extra capacity this radiator has. I am asking $50 and that includes the cap!

PACER brand 15"X6.5", 5 x 100mm rims:

This is a decent 5 spoke rim that I recently took off the Neon R/T I got. There is some curb rash on two of the rims but nothing so serious that it takes away from the overall good look of this wheel. Included in the sale are the special hubcentric rings that are necessary to make them fit on a TD or Neon gen 1 or 2 properly. The only thing you need are some tuner lugs to complete the package. I am asking $100 for the set of 4.

Again, I have pictures of everything, so please PM me if you are interested in any of the above. You may also email me for an even faster response at:

tvseliokas@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

--Orange Crush
    Last edited by OrangeCrush; 04-10-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Garrett booster

Exclamation Re: FS: Shelby VC, Spirit R/T diverter tube, CSX-T radiator, 15" Rims etc in CT!

Some pricing adjustments made....

Garrett booster

Re: FS: Shelby VC, Spirit R/T diverter tube, CSX-T radiator, 15" Rims etc in CT!

Re: FS: Shelby VC, Spirit R/T diverter tube, CSX-T radiator, 15" Rims etc in CT!

Shelby CSX-T radiator:

This is originally from a real Thrifty rent a Shelby. It was removed at 30,000 miles and not used since. It is in good shape and it a great replacment for an original one or to replace the smaller styled radiator in an original IC car if you are going with an aftermarket intercooler and want the extra capacity this radiator has. I am asking $45 with out the factory radiator cap (still in good shape too!) or $70 with it.

Can you send some pictures to cgreen3@roadrunner.com

Thanks
    Chuck

Garrett booster

Exclamation Re: FS: Shelby VC, Spirit R/T diverter tube, CSX-T radiator, 15" Rims etc in CT!

Ok, BIG PSI, pics are on the way.

Also, some revised prices. The last time they will be revised. If there are no takers, it's off to Ebay on Sunday!

Garrett booster

A Happy Easter Bump to you all at T-M!

Garrett booster

Shelby Valve Cover is pending sale!

All other stuff is available...make me some offers....I'd rather someone be using these parts/wheels, than them sitting on my shelf doing nothing...

Thanks T-M!

--OrangeCrush

Garrett booster

CSX-T radiator is pending sale

I still have these nice wheels for sale. I would consider shipping them but buyer is responsible for the cost to ship (figure on min of $65-100 depending on where I am shipping them too).

I still have the Spirit R/T diverter tube. It is in great shape and I am only asking $20 bucks for it.

Thanks.

I have pics for the remaining two items...Please email at:
    tvseliokas@hotmail.com if you are interested.