Okay. I got a new car this weekend. It's a 92 Daytona IROC Shelby w/the 2.5L Turbo!!!!!! The car had been sitting for appx 2 years. Got it home, put in a battery and got the car cranked. It ran kind of rough but evened out enough to make it around the neighborhood. Here are my observations: 1) there is a dark black soot all over the 4 spark plugs 2) there is some type of "T" rubber hose adapter broken off so that the pcv valve can't connect to the valve cover 3) the throttle body and the intake plenum are coated with oil 4) there is a small pool of oil in the opening of the turbo that leads to the throttle body.

My thoughts on this problem are that oil is making its way in through the turbo into the throttle body, then to the intake and ultimately into the combustion chamber causing the soot on the spark plugs. BTW, there is a new head on the car w/ less than 200 miles on it. Dipstick shows it's a half quart low. When I initially cranked the car (after sitting for two years) a big black cloud of smoke came out the tail pipe, then lightened up to a light gray/white after idling for a few minutes and then went away.

So now I look to you guys for assistance, what do you think?

Oh on a side note I have a brand spankin' new Garret T4, should I go ahead and install that when I remove the plenum to clean all the oil out of it and is there anything else I would need to do/add if/when I put the Garret on?

Thanks Jason