Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 84 Dodge Rampage Custom

84 Dodge Rampage Custom $ 3200

Listing my 84 custom Dodge Rampage for sale. Has a lot of customized items, trucklet gets a lot of attention. 221K miles on the odometer, runs and drives well. converted to 5 lug hubs with larger front brakes, stock size rears, stops very well. Has seats and door panels installed out of a shelby charger. Truck has a suspension drop, rear axle was flipped and front struts were replaced with coilovers. sits on 15in rims and tires, factory size was either 13in or 14in depending on model, also has a fullsize 15in spare. Marker lights on the side in front and rear were shaved and filled in along with the roof drip rails. sits very low, barely can slide a jack beneath it, forget about automatic car washes. has composite headlight conversion and sports an 83 rampage nose. has the hard to find side vents and hood scoop along with spare tire holder beneath the bed in excellent shape. I have a lot of extra parts for this also (fender, bumper, tailgate, about 3 crates worth of parts). 2.2L carbed motor with 5spd transmission in car. runs and drives, qualifies for historic plates this year in NJ, has been registered as a collector vehicle the past 2 years that I have been driving it. Body is 90% or better solid, has only minor rusting starting in front of the rear tires, rear quarters were replaced along with the floors a few years back and are still great. (i have passenger front 1/4 extra). I take this car almost anywhere. 20$ fills the gas tank usually on empty. Car has a "car show" metal rad support plate on it along with all the chrysler information, have never been able to find out what it pertained to tho, possibly was one of the cars that showed in the Javits center at some time? i dont know really, but have never seen it on any other rampage. color of the car is Imola orange pearl, an acura nsx color. Title is clear and in my hand. no tire kickers please, no low ball offers, you will not find another one of these like this. Will consider partial trades, no cars tho, possibly for parts. will not sell off parts or part out. 3200$ price negotiable. call Tom 201-873-3140 or pm me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 354.jpg 
Views:	1485 
Size:	493.8 KB 
ID:	13735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ramthat.jpg 
Views:	1171 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	13736  
    Last edited by Xtrempickup; 03-30-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Re: 84 Dodge Rampage Custom

Hey! I know those rims

BUMP!

yes those are that set i bought from you. Anybody?

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Do you have a price in mind?
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Hybrid booster

how much? 221K on the clock? was the engine, heads rebuilt?

engine was rebuilt and runs like a top, i think it might not even leak any oil and i know it doesnt burn any. sounds mean running. i have a supercharger kit for it that i was going to install but i lost interest in that, i also have a complete TI shelby charger harness to make it a TI or TII if wanted of course not included but for sale with or without. I have to say, this is a car to see and drive to truely appreciate. there are ppl that I don't even know that will stop me and talk to me about this thing. ppl have found me at work and wanted to bother me about it. other rampage owners in my area stop in to bullshit and show me their rampages. Ive taken it to car shows also. I love this trucklet, but i just have way too many projects and this one is falling by the wayside and is in too good of shape to sit on the street all year long until maybe i start doing something different with it
    Last edited by Xtrempickup; 03-30-2009 at 08:10 PM.

It's a very nice car. Good luck with the sale.
    Mike Marra
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

back from the dead. still here still possibly for sale for the right offer. maybe be at Carlisle chryslers this year if my other car does not become driveable before then

trying once more, new price, $2800 or best offer. might take something in partial trade maybe. might end up cash for clunker in the end, i could use something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup View Post
    trying once more, new price, $2800 or best offer. might take something in partial trade maybe. might end up cash for clunker in the end, i could use something new.
    Only cars that are rated at 18mpg combined are eligable for the cash for clunkers. It also has to be less than 20 years old.
    Mike Marra
    Project Log:

No actually it has to be newer than 25yrs at time of turn in. i'm out because of that. Doesnt mean I cant scrap it, I got good money in parts sitting here if i'm bored. i'm prepared to go lower in price
    Last edited by Xtrempickup; 08-10-2009 at 04:09 PM.

I'd really love to have it. Just don't have the space. And once I get the space I won't have the money. Catch22
    Mike Marra
    Project Log:

im willing to take to a hit on this and send it to a good home. i would take 2500$ and include NOS DC supercharger kit less intake manifold

Ok, its starting to get cold here. I have the winter tires and rims on the car now, 14 x 5 aluminums with 185 60 14s on them. would like this gone. gonna drop the price and hopefully this can go someplace nice. asking $2200 or best offer. has brand new battery in it even. will include JVC EL cameleon cd player in car and truck box, less amplifier. motivated to sell before the snow. may need the space for another car

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Miii-iike! The Rampage is calling you... C'mon dude, work some of your 10 second magic with this thing

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

i guess nobody really likes this thing

Mitsu booster

I just tried to PM you, please let me know if it did not go through.

ok im getting kinda desperate here. i took a whole bunch of recent pictures. i need this out of here, willing to go lower on price. make reasonable offer, im likely to accept it

desperate and insurance renewal coming up this next month. reasonable offer might not be refused. please help an enthusiast out and save a trucklet. i have a load of recent pictures if anybody is interested. cash is king right now, doing home upgrades and bills dont stop coming
    Last edited by Xtrempickup; 12-01-2009 at 07:47 PM.

im willing to give this truck away almost at this point. first offer somewhere near 1500$ can have this and all the parts that came with it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast