Thread: 3.0l engine, trans, turbos P-body and few neon parts

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

3.0l engine, trans, turbos P-body and few neon parts

The trans is an A543. The final drive ratio is 3.50 built 8/21/90 assembly number is 4644665 Not sure of mileage, but it shifted great when it was in the car. $265 +s/h

Center force clutch has about 1000 miles on it comes with stock flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disc, and throw out bearing $65 +s/h

Partial turbo setup that comes with the front exhaust manifold, crossover pipe and rear exhaust manifold made by Ed Kelley. Also comes with 6 t2 injectors, upper intake plenum,stock throttle body,and oil pan. The turbo is from a ford I bought rebuilt, but I do not know who rebuilt it . It has a .60 A/R on the compressor side and the .48 on the exhaust. I know thats small, but I needed the Chrysler housing. No in/out shaft play, very little side/side. Comes with miscellaneous hoses, fittings, and tubes. $300 for all of it. At this time I will not separate

Power steering pump $30 +s/h

3.0L Distributor cam out of a 94 $30 +s/h

3.0L Cylinder heads need redone. $35 +s/h

94 P-Body rear tail lamps $15 +s/h

1 P205/50R15 Falken tire almost new $8 +s/h

Neon new mopar a/c condense, receiver/drier and evaporator coil $260 for it all +s/h

Neon trunk lid w/spoiler green a few dents rust free $50 +s/h

Feel free to make an offer also may take trades
    I have more pics just ask Thanks for looking

Last edited by dodgeshadowchik; 03-22-2009 at 01:16 PM.

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: 3.0l engine, trans, turbos P-body and few neon parts

/cry....what I would do to get ahold of that engine.....but i cannot justify the purchase in my current financial situation...if no one else bites I will have to see what i can do as I have 2 new jobs lined up in the near future

Hmmm....i wonder what a roadtrip to MI would cost me...probably less than the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by nmw2006 View Post
    /cry....what I would do to get ahold of that engine.....but i cannot justify the purchase in my current financial situation...if no one else bites I will have to see what i can do as I have 2 new jobs lined up in the near future

Hmmm....i wonder what a roadtrip to MI would cost me...probably less than the shipping.

It would be around 230 miles each way. You know you want to come buy this motor

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

the engine is currently pending sale.... to the lowrider shadow's owner. LOL!

the 3.0L engine is gone...

turbo addict

pm'd yesterday on clutch setup. Let me know asap