Thread: rebuilt turbo not spooling up like it should

Mitsu booster

rebuilt turbo not spooling up like it should

Chris I was tring to go to your TU web site but cannot I dont know if there is problems with the site or what the deal is anyway. My rebuilt turbo I just purchased from you isnt spooling up like it should everything is hooked up the way it was with the old one. i am not shure how much boost is being build but its not enough to open the waste gate. I even removed the presure hose to the throttle body and revd it up a little there was no more than i can blow with my lungs. with the old turbo i could light the tires up to 15 mph if i opened it up. Now i can hardly break the tires loose if I power brake it. I was wondering if you had any answers or things for me to check to find and fix the problem.

Mitsu booster

Re: rebuilt turbo not spooling up like it should

Site is now working so im going to through this question on the website.

Yes, our site was down today for about 3 hours due to a server failure.

You can give us a call at 602-762-6678 so we can help diagnose your problem. You can also email us directly at Chris@turbosunleashed.com or PM us here.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 03-18-2009 at 09:25 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

Chris I figured it out I should have known that i would forget to tighten a clamp or two. Thank you for your quick response to my question.

Mitsu booster

I also put knew lifters in it this weekend and this made a hell of a difference on response of the turbo and the idle is much smoother. thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by squirlydude1974 View Post
    I also put knew lifters in it this weekend and this made a hell of a difference on response of the turbo and the idle is much smoother. thank you again

No problem! Glad to hear things are working the way they should now.

We PayPal'd the core refund directly to your account. Send us a PM if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

We appreciate your business!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----