Thread: Illinois Turbo-Mopar Dyno Day?

boostaholic

Illinois Turbo-Mopar Dyno Day?

Anyone interested in doing one?

I just talked to the owner of a little shop in Byron near the drag strip with a Dynojet 248... they are open by appointment only. Really nice guy, and I think he might be interested on having me do some SCT Tuning for Dodge vehicles for them.

Anyway his advertised rate is $55 for 5 or more cars... that's for 3 pulls with a wideband hooked up.

I'm trying to get over there some Saturday before the end of the month to spend some time on the dyno tuning my car, so I'll know more about what the facility is like soon.

Any of the Illinois guys here interested in having a dyno day? Not too far from anyone in Southern WI or eastern Iowa either... Could maybe even make a weekend of it, say Dyno Day on a Saturday, and drag racing at Byron on Sunday?

Just throwing it out there, I'll organize it if enough people are interested.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: Illinois Turbo-Mopar Dyno Day?

Could be fun! We can see who is interested at the meeting Saturday

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict

I'd be interested what the old 276k van would pull, but since it leaks oil I don't think they would look too kindly on me driving it on the dyno... Leak is soon to be fixed however as I do have V/C gaskets coming.. Who knows.. Sounds like a really good deal!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Could be fun! We can see who is interested at the meeting Saturday
    Yes, please bring it up for me, since I don't think I'll be able to make it out there for this meeting.

Decide on a weekend that's best for everybody and I'll get to work on setting everything up for that weekend.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Sorry you cannot make it maybe next time!

And will do

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.