Thread: New Felt Weatherstrip for L-Body Doors

New Felt Weatherstrip for L-Body Doors

We have recently added a restoration section to our site. The first products were added today and we hope to add several more as they become available.

THANKS!

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Felt Weatherstrip inside L-Body.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	13090  
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

Re: New Felt Weatherstrip for L-Body Doors

is that inside the window or the outside scraper? Insides don't see the UV light so they're usually ok. The outside scrapers are hashed on mine and I'm sure everyone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    is that inside the window or the outside scraper? Insides don't see the UV light so they're usually ok. The outside scrapers are hashed on mine and I'm sure everyone elses.

CORRECTED:

Sorry, these are the outer felt strips which tend to fail earler due to the UV Rays. All 3 of our L-Body Chargers required repalcements. Then again we are located in Phoenix, the Valley of the Sun.

We hope to add more in the future.

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 03-04-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

That's an excellent addition! I bought some about 4 months back, and the dealer told me that there were a limited amount in stock then, and when they're gone...they're gone.
    - Dave MacArthur '83 Shelby Charger - TII conversion ("The Mistress") '08 Ranger '04 Malibu '12 Can Am Spyder RT

turbo addict

when i priced them last i was told there were 270ish still left that the dealer could get. whats the price on the strips chris

Quote Originally Posted by bgbmxer View Post
    when i priced them last i was told there were 270ish still left that the dealer could get. whats the price on the strips chris
    They are $75. per side

CHris-TU

Hybrid booster

Cool, mine has needed them for the past few years. Just need to finish the Daytona before I start the Charger.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

VERY nice!! I'll definitely be ordering a pair of these!!

One comment on the wording from your site: "for L-Body Charger front doors." Hmmm... as opposed to what other L-body Charger doors???

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Cool product! Looking forward to seeing some 4-door Lbody weather stripping stuff.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor j4278h's Avatar

first in line for the 1987-1990 shadow setups.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j4278h View Post
    Ooh ooh!!! SECOND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous_User View Post
    VERY nice!! I'll definitely be ordering a pair of these!!

One comment on the wording from your site: "for L-Body Charger front doors." Hmmm... as opposed to what other L-body Charger doors???
    ......as opposed to L-Body Omni front doors I guess I was just trying to stress that they weren't for the Omni's.

I suppose we could also include the Rampage and Scamps since they are a shortened version of the L-Body Charger doors.

Chris-TU

turbo addict

I just bought a set from the dealer last month for my Scamp GT. my cost of the right side was 42.28 and 43.00 on the left not including tax.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysshelby View Post
    I just bought a set from the dealer last month for my Scamp GT. my cost of the right side was 42.28 and 43.00 on the left not including tax.
    We'll have to add them to the restoration section as well.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by j4278h View Post
    I think almost everybody with an 89' csx needs them lol....
    -Jim Too many cars, not enough time..