Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Siemens/Deka 72 and 83# Injectors

Siemens/Deka 72 and 83# Injectors

We now offer Seimens/Deka 72 and 83# injectors. These are the low impedance 2.4 ohm version injectors. Cost for a set of 4 is $240. and $260. respectively.

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siemens 72 and 83 injectors.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	13092  
    Last edited by Chris W; 03-04-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

Re: Siemens/Deka 72 and 83# Injectors

SWEET since i was looking at getting these, will these directly bolt in like the +40s? any mods required for install?

turbo addict

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh pretty , must have!!!!
    Dam good price too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1966 dart wagon View Post
    SWEET since i was looking at getting these, will these directly bolt in like the +40s? any mods required for install?

None at all. They are the same size as the factory versions. You should use an adjustable fuel presure regulator to insure the proper A/F ratio.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    None at all. They are the same size as the factory versions. You should use an adjustable fuel presure regulator to insure the proper A/F ratio.

Chris-TU
    sweet I'm sold

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

are there any good cals out for this size injector?

Quote Originally Posted by Ondonti View Post
    That depends on your definition of "good". I have been asked by a few people to carry these injectors so I added them.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Ondonti View Post
    If you want to run savely above 300bhp those ones would be a must in my opinion - besides other things of couse. Yes the +40 thanks to rising rate in the FPR support in theory more then 300hp BUT I was talking about "savely running above 300hp".

RE cals, those injectors are predefined for scaling on the cals on this board.
    If making your own cal is not yours it wouldn't be a technical problem for either the vendors or anyone here involved in making cals to set you up.

But even if a cal wasn't scaled for those and you take boost control in you own hand, I think those injectors are great news. You still have the possibility to control A/F via the fuelpressure (although this would not be my preferred option).

@TU
    GREAT NEWS!
    Let's play cars.....:bump2: [URL="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2909181"]Visit my ride[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

the current DIY cals do have options for this size injector scaling in Chem2 or for SMEC cals, in the assembly setup. it will probably take some tweaking to get everything to be happy though.

either way, good deal on these injectors.

brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Aries_Turbo View Post
    the current DIY cals do have options for this size injector scaling in Chem2 or for SMEC cals, in the assembly setup. it will probably take some tweaking to get everything to be happy though.

either way, good deal on these injectors.

brian
    yep, he has said it all i know dcal as an option for 72lbs injectors not sure on 83's but i know im going with the 83s

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

chem2 has an option for 83's.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

turbo addict

I ment to say chem2 has a setting for 72lbs, not dcal, good to know chem2 does support them

TurboII

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    We now offer Seimens/Deka 72 and 83# injectors. These are the low impedance 2.4 ohm version injectors. Cost for a set of 4 is $240. and $260. respectively.

Chris-TU
    are these bigger then plus 40?

Quote Originally Posted by TurboII View Post
    are these bigger then plus 40?
    +40 are 52lbs at 50-55 psi fuel pressure. I believe that everyone else rates
    their injectors at 42ish lbs of static pressure. So yes.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

+1, standard rating is @ 43psi....

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

TurboII

so, what are these considered as +50's? lol

probably more like +120s

Authorized Vendor Turbo Mopar Vendor mario03SRT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MopàrBCN View Post
    If you want to run savely above 300bhp those ones would be a must in my opinion - besides other things of couse. Yes the +40 thanks to rising rate in the FPR support in theory more then 300hp BUT I was talking about "savely running above 300hp".

RE cals, those injectors are predefined for scaling on the cals on this board.
    If making your own cal is not yours it wouldn't be a technical problem for either the vendors or anyone here involved in making cals to set you up.

But even if a cal wasn't scaled for those and you take boost control in you own hand, I think those injectors are great news. You still have the possibility to control A/F via the fuelpressure (although this would not be my preferred option).

@TU
    GREAT NEWS!
    I'm sorry to dispute your claims but you are wayyyyyy off. For 300+ hp a +40 is more that enough. A true 72 lb injector rated @ 43 psi will support closer to 450+ hp. Douching your cylinders is a bad idea even if this would start or stay running long enough to wash the cylinders.

Go see www.rceng.com and use thier calculator to see my point.

FYI,
    Marion

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

I was only asking what people are using to take advantage of these since I know so few have aftermarket management.
    I don't support the use of stupid idiot fueling crap that I do on my car lol.

Some 83's would be great for most of us to use e85.

turbo addict

I run e85 on my 40+s right now, 23lbs of boost from the stock turbo, with no detonation, around 18+ i had to increase the fp to make my af correct since the injectors pulse width wouldn't go any higher.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast