I’m selling my 1992 Dodge Daytona T1 IROC. I recently purchased a new car and I do not have the time or money to give this car the attention it deserves. I purchased the car in 2005 with the intention of restoring it, but now find myself unable to continue the restoration process.

When I purchased the car I planned on fixing the mechanical, then the interior, and then the exterior. Well, I finished with the mechanical repairs and made a huge improvement on the interior, so basically all this car needs is some body work to be great. Car has 128,000 miles.

Here is what has been done since I purchased the car:
Mobil 1 every 3000 miles with a new Fram Filter
K&N Air Filter
Remanufactured Transmission (A523) (performed By Level 10 Transmissions)
New Clutch and Flywheel (performed By Level 10 Transmissions)
New Water Pump (Performed by Dodge Dealer)
Vacuum System checked and repaired (Performed by Dodge Dealer)
New Spark Plugs, Wires, Cap, and Rotor (Performed by Dodge Dealer)
New Front Brake Pads, Rotors, and Calipers
New Rear Brake Pads
Replaced Headgasket at around 110k (Performed by Dodge Dealer)
New Poly Motor Mounts
New Alternator
Professionally Recovered Headliner
NOS Shift Knob
NOS Rubber around Parking Brake
New Drivers Side Power Window Motor
New Drivers Side Power Window Switch
New Tires, Approximately 70% left

Now here is what the car needs:
Exhaust System, stock system has finally rusted through
Reverse Lights do not work, I checked and the switch on the trans is bad.
Power Door Locks do not work. All I know is it is not a fuse.
Sometimes the Passenger Side power window switch doesn’t work.
Dash has typical cracks above radio. Nothing Major, small still.
BODY:
Rear Bumper will need to be replaced; there is a burn hole where a previous exhaust system got too close. I HAVE A NOS ONE THAT WILL COME WITH THE CAR!
Drivers side fender will need replaced, I HAVE A GOOD ONE THAT WILL COME WITH THE CAR!

Car recently hit a deer. Car will need a new hood and possibly some realigning of the structure behind the front fascia.

Paint and dings. As far as I know the paint on this car is original, looks better in the pictures than it does in person. There are also dings and tiny dents that come along with a car that has been a daily driver for 18 years.

The car runs and drives great. Since 2005 it has been my daily driver and I would drive it anywhere. Mechanically this car is rock solid and pretty quick too. My new car is a Mini Cooper S and I think this Daytona might be just as fast or faster in a straight line.

I am looking to get $1500 for this car. Car is located in East Elmhurst, NY 11370 for viewing and may also be available for viewing in Vernon, NJ 07462 if my schedule brings me out there. Inspection is good until 4/2010. Could possibly deliver to Elkton, MD.

Please email me at coyle996@hotmail.com with any offers and questions. Thanks for looking.