Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: DaytonaMikey - DONT EVER BUY FROM!!!! RIP OFF!!

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Re: DaytonaMikey - DONT EVER BUY FROM!!!! RIP OFF!!

Nieither mikey or spirit gurl have signed i since the 6th of this month. No other usernames show for their IP either.

Both names have been permanently banned.
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor LeGweg's Avatar

Here's a listing of all the people living at 325 Giles Blvd. W, windsor, ON

http://findaperson.canada411.ca/1064...d=ON&x=64&y=12

turbo addict

Is it like a condo or apartment complex, or just some big time scamming going on? Out here you can't look up an address for apartments or townhouses without the number of each house for that reason.

Garrett booster

WOW, just recently a new member joined our OSDAC Forum, strangely enough its SpiritGurl from Windsor/London!!!

What makes it more strange is that Scott (1quik4) might have done a deal with her without knowing this stuff, here's the link with a phone number:

http://ontariosd.turbonation.com/php...opic.php?t=195

OMG!!! Upon further searching she states she had a "SHEBLY VALVE COVER" FS or Trade, there are pics of her car with the VC but I can't make out the plate #!!!

http://ontariosd.turbonation.com/php...highlight=#590

turbo addict

Writes like a 12 year old...

Someone should really try taking this info to Paypal fraud and see what they say.

Hybrid booster

The only thing Paypal cares about is whether you recieve a package with contents in it. If you order a turbo and get a slice of bacon in the package instead, it's all the same to them. I think credit card companies are a different story though. That's why I try to use my credit card when using paypall as much as possible, especially since it's through my bank.
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

turbo addict

That's a load of BS. I thought Paypal was supposed to be all about online security and keeping people like this off their service.

Hybrid booster

Yeah it is BS, but they get away with it somehow. The original poster here said he tried to dispute it and they rejected it based on the fact that he recieved "something". Even though that was a C clamp and some other garbage instead of what was bought and paid for. Paypal gets their money either way, I wouldn't even venture to guess how many false fraud claims they get everyday. They'll do whatever makes the most business sense...where they lose two legitimate customers they keep the money of 10 con artists.
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 91DSX
    WOW, just recently a new member joined our OSDAC Forum, strangely enough its SpiritGurl from Windsor/London!!!

What makes it more strange is that Scott (1quik4) might have done a deal with her without knowing this stuff, here's the link with a phone number:

http://ontariosd.turbonation.com/php...opic.php?t=195

OMG!!! Upon further searching she states she had a "SHEBLY VALVE COVER" FS or Trade, there are pics of her car with the VC but I can't make out the plate #!!!

http://ontariosd.turbonation.com/php...highlight=#590

ok there's the number
    "CALL ME AT 965 2499 ASAP if interested"

and some on the forums there needs to tell scott about the scammer!!!

i'll try to call in the evening CET (central european time) and let you guys know what happend.
    maybe her name is nicole?!

btw: i need to call my bank tomorrow (closed over easter time) and they will cancel the transaction. my credit card refers to my bank account....at least thats what my CC institute told me.

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Dodge
    ok there's the number
    "CALL ME AT 965 2499 ASAP if interested"

and some on the forums there needs to tell scott about the scammer!!!

i'll try to call in the evening CET (central european time) and let you guys know what happend.
    maybe her name is nicole?!

btw: i need to call my bank tomorrow (closed over easter time) and they will cancel the transaction. my credit card refers to my bank account....at least thats what my CC institute told me.

I sent a PM to Scott a few days ago letting him know about this thread, hoping he might be able to provide you with more background on this thief and possibly other ways to get in touch with him.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

THATS HER!!!! i called the number!!!

she told me she didn't have the money to send the valve cover to that european guy, then i told her it's me...and some other yadda yadda and then she just hung up!!!!

edit: and YES her name IS nicole!!!!!!

We Todd D dot D Turbo Mopar Staff sdac guy's Avatar

she told me she didn't have the money to send the valve cover to that european guy
    But she had the money to send a c-clamp and other trash? Now that is straight BS.

Off with her head!

Barry
    86 Shelby Lancer Prototype
    90 Daytona Shelby VNT
    91 Spirit R/T

For your questions about SDAC, please contact BadAssPerformance

turbo addict

I say get your credit card company after her.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Force Fed Mopar's Avatar

You should call the RCMP, or either the local Windsor PD. There was a similar situation on DodgeTalk, where a guy in Australia bought some parts from a guy in Ohio and never got them, he got in touch with the Akron PD and worked with them and PayPal. He also got several other guys in the US that had been ripped off by the same guy, to get signed statements and such.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanman²'s Avatar

Holy sh*t, I am speechless, what a f*cking piece of trash.

Seriously man, you need to call the police, with all the info, links in this thread, they should have enough to arrest her and hopefully, throw away the key.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Hybrid booster

DUDE OMG!!!! this pisses me off to NO extent!!!!!! LMK if theres anything i can do....

Hybrid booster

Ok guys, after sitting here thinking and getting more pissed off..I decided to use my sweet searching skills and I found some interesting info :]...

First thing... I basically got this INFO from the suddenimpact email address... That exact email address is linked to a name called "Lips Lounge". Lips Lounge is an active member of "Real Time Performance" Which is an auto community forum based out of WINDSOR,ONTARIO. http://www.realtimeperformance.ca/fo...30ecd8374d4f85 Now Mikey (Lips Lounge) decided to post his address on there because he was having a BBQ for the other members on the forum. Everyone was invited on the forum... He even tells everyone to mapquest his address...NOW heres where it gets REAL interesting... I was wondering why in the hell someone would be named "Lips Lounge" Well I found out that Lips lounge is a restraunt in guess where?? WINDSOR,ONTARIO. So eithier he works there or he hangs out there alot.

Lips Lounge Restraunt
    1190 Wyandotte St W
    Windsor, ON N9A 5Y5

His Address that he tells people to mapquest for the BBQ
    3440 wildwood Dr.
    windsor ON N8R 1X2.

He also lists his "website" as http://www.redlinemotorsport.com so maybe you guys can look into that further..

maybe im totally off base here lol.... but hope it helps..

Mitsu booster

Well, judging by that BBQ thread Lips Lounge is named Mark. Now there is a person by the name of "Short Bus" on redlinemotorsports.com from Windsor who has signed a post as Mark LIPS Pisani. Not too sure how this Mark Pisani character is connected in all of this, but here is his profile:

http://www.redlinemotorsport.com/php...ewprofile&u=15

Mitsu booster

Also, that address for the BBQ comes up as:

Pisani, John
    3440 Wildwood Dr
    Windsor, ON N8R 1X2
    Phone Number: (519) 735-9721

Hybrid booster

Maybe somebody should make a post on that forum in a general friendly manner stating something such as "Does anyone know" or "Trying to locate" and drop a couple of those names. Drop the Nicole name and Mark Pisani and see what happens. Seems he's an established member on that board, and more then a few people have been to his house. If it is the person that ripped off austrian, I sure that board would help us get whats his. If its not the right person perhaps he'd have an explanation of who's using that email and lead you to the culprit. I'd definitally go into in a friendly manner rather than with guns drawn, once you determine you have the right person then you can drop the hammer.

Edit, I would also call that resturaunt and ask for the mark or john. I have a feeling that John is the father and owner of the business, with Mark being the son. Pretending to be a saleman, or collections agent usually gets your foot in the door and can get you some info. I would call up and say you're looking for a "Mark Pasini", if you get directly ahold of him right away, ask him if he knows that Nichole chick. Once you establish the link then you can really go after them.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast