Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: DaytonaMikey - DONT EVER BUY FROM!!!! RIP OFF!!

Re: DaytonaMikey - DONT EVER BUY FROM!!!! RIP OFF!!

the above customer is apparently involved in fraud. he is known to have defrauded two people of $1400 US. See the following thread on turbomopar.com.
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ed=1#post35861
    Your assistance in apprehending this individual would be greatly appreciated. the name entered is My name not the offender.

Austrian Dodge
    Here is the link to contact the isp directly. Naybe they can handle the police colnnection there since they are also a TV station.
    https://www.cogeco.ca/en/initiate_te...g=en&region=on
    Cood luck

Charles Atkins
    1 Chanoine Richard 2
    Mont Louis, QC G0E 1T0
    (418) 797-5248
    Not sure if it's the same one.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner
    http://mon.cogeco.ca/en/index_portal_q.html

MORE TO COME
    The guy that ripped Neil Emiro had his picture posted by me. And his address.
    Old Nam Viets are hard to shake--sic em Looney--Bob Rood, Cam Ron Bay, 1968
    Last edited by bobr19; 04-12-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by altered7151
    Can anybody in his town cruise by his house? Maybe some license plate numbers off the cars in the driveway can be traced? If anybody knows someone who works at a collection agency they are an excellent way to track somebody down.
    I posted on the last page a pic of a car he was selling that had a plate number on it. It looked like a temp plate though but it might be something.

Hybrid booster

I have a strange feeling this guy just brought down a ---- storm on himself. Maybe we should get together with the guy that got scammed on the turbo and his forum to track him down. I think it cost about $25 to trace a plate, I know I'd kick down a couple bucks. The entertainment value is worth twice that, not to mention it would help get a community members money back.

I tried calling and asking for a Garth. Got a "Wrong number" message by some lady... I hope this gets resolved...

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

I have a strange feeling this guy just brought down a ---- storm on himself. Maybe we should get together with the guy that got scammed on the turbo and his forum to track him down. I think it cost about $25 to trace a plate, I know I'd kick down a couple bucks. The entertainment value is worth twice that, not to mention it would help get a community members money back.
    we should definitely get together with that guy. already tried to contact him through the other forum, but i have no account.

turboGLH you're posting on that board right? can you manage to give him my emailaddress, so i can get in touch with him. vizor@quartermile.at

paypal got back to me, saying that they can't refund my because it was no ebay-sale and i have gotten "something".
    thats what i expected, so i'll call my credit card institute today to cancel the transaction.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Dodge
    we should definitely get together with that guy. already tried to contact him through the other forum, but i have no account.

turboGLH you're posting on that board right? can you manage to give him my emailaddress, so i can get in touch with him. vizor@quartermile.at

paypal got back to me, saying that they can't refund my because it was no ebay-sale and i have gotten "something".
    thats what i expected, so i'll call my credit card institute today to cancel the transaction.
    I can PM him, but he's not going to respond. Why would he give me any info when he's just out to scam people. I did notice that he signed into the srtforums yesterday in the afternoon, so he knows that people are on to him and he's probably seen this thread.

Does anyone have the ability to trace a plate in canada? We need to get some info on that plate number and get some solid info.

I'm sure that he didn't post a number for some stranger when he put his number up, so it's most likely him and he's just lying about his name when people he doesn't know call and ask for him.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGLH
    I can PM him, but he's not going to respond. Why would he give me any info when he's just out to scam people. I did notice that he signed into the srtforums yesterday in the afternoon, so he knows that people are on to him and he's probably seen this thread.

Does anyone have the ability to trace a plate in canada? We need to get some info on that plate number and get some solid info.

I'm sure that he didn't post a number for some stranger when he put his number up, so it's most likely him and he's just lying about his name when people he doesn't know call and ask for him.
    I think he meant to PM the guy who got scammed not the scammer. That way we can see if he has any info on him, plus then we can join forces with him to track the guy down.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanman²'s Avatar

I have a friend in the insurance agency, I might be able to get it done. Some one post the number, my monitor at work is really dark.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

temp tag number: K 081320
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Hot Certified Christians at TD! Turbo Mopar Staff Directconnection's Avatar

And also set an example for others who wish to try their hand at scamming people here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 22mopar
    have a look at my feedback on the forum. all positive.

Steve

'90 VNT competition package Shadow - T-III SC6262 conversion/restoration
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '92 IROC R/T - red
    '67 Barracuda 273 now, 440/727 awaits....

Hybrid booster

I think he meant to PM the guy who got scammed not the scammer. That way we can see if he has any info on him, plus then we can join forces with him to track the guy down.
    WOOO, that went right over my head. Way to make myself look like an ---. I just pm'd him and offered to share all our info with him, so we'll see if he has anything new.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by mcsvt
    temp tag number: K 081320
    Sweet, I was having trouble making it out so I posted the link hoping someone would be able to read it.

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

No prob. I was trying my search ability last night. Haven't come up with anything worth sharing yet. But when I do I will
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

I am kinda broke after adopting a 5 year old!! But I too can kick in a few buck's.

Steve-o

Hybrid booster

Umm... I just thought of something. Why are we wasting time trying to track the name linked to the license plate? The address and name of the person we need is in the very first post. The name linked to that paypal address has to either be the person responsible, or directly linked to the person. I mean thats where the money goes right, so they can't be giving a fake name and address and still be able to recieve cash. Go after that person and you'll get results.

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Dodge

That's what happened to my friend. He had his credit card company void the transaction and then called back paypal and they pulled the money from the seller. The seller now had a negative balance in their account and pay pal went after them.
    SDAC member "It's not the ride, it's the rider."

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor LeGweg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cordes
    Does any one know of an easy way to find a name from a number on the internet? I don't really know how we would look that up. I will get with some folks to try and find out though.
    I tried on "canada411.ca" and this is what I got;

-----We're sorry. We did not find a listing for the phone number you entered.
    The phone number "(519) 818-3855" is based in Windsor, ON and the registered carrier is TELUS Mobility. However, due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider other than the registered carrier. -----

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner

Charles Atkins
    1 Chanoine Richard 2
    Mont Louis, QC G0E 1T0
    (418) 797-5248
    Not sure if it's the same one.
    Mont-louis is located in the Gaspé peninsula, not that far from Gaspé, which is far from my place (about 10hr drive) and I'm near Montreal so Mont Louis is very far from Windsor Ont. So if we're looking for someone near Windsor Ont., this is not the guy.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor LeGweg's Avatar

There are no "Charles Atkins" in Ontario listed on canada411.ca. However, there are a few "C. Atkins";

http://findaperson.canada411.ca/1064...53449&lower=61

There are also a few "C.Atkin" in Ontario listed and even one "Charles Atkin";

http://findaperson.canada411.ca/1064...32250742145447

And as you can see, that Charles Atkin I mentioned lives in Belle River, which is not far from Windsor...

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast