Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DaytonaMikey - DONT EVER BUY FROM!!!! RIP OFF!!

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

Re: DaytonaMikey - DONT EVER BUY FROM!!!! RIP OFF!!

Did you get a tracking number for the VC?
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

it's not even shipped yet...

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor Austrian Dodge's Avatar

last PM from scott:

05-16-2006, 08:30 PM
    1quik4
    Garret booster Join Date: Dec 2005

Valve Cover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey how are ya? I'm not doing to good here. I have run into a bit of a predicament here. She does not have my SRT Cooler and now I am out $150. This is not what I had in mind. I threatened her to get the Valve Cover, but now I am out $150.

I have an offer for you. I have someone interested in this VC. He is willing to pay $120 Can. I will send you a Money Order for $75 u.s. This way you get some of your money, and I get some of mine. This is the only solution I have as I don't want to be screwed either.

The poor bastard here in Ontario is out $160 and will never see it.

I hope this seems fair to you, and the delay in shipping was due to the fact that I never received my part and now I am out as well.

I have your address here somewhere and will send out the Money order. Sorry for all this, I just need to have some compensation as well from this dumb -----!

Scott

Just in case you were wondering, I added the Paypal that people donated to the money from VC and split it up.
    ================================================== ====

and this was my answer:
    05-16-2006, 09:07 PM
    Austrian Dodge
    European Hybrid Booster
    Turbo Mopar Contributor Join Date: Dec 2005

Re: Valve Cover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Scott,
    I'm sick but i hope i'll get well soon...

Well i can't get the money back from my credit card institute because it's too late, so i'm screwed!

i really don't like the fact, that you've got ripped off too, so if you send me the VC i'd be glad to help you out with some money.
    shipping has been taken care of, so this is not a problem anymore.

i've been looking for that shelby vc's since i've heard from them, and that deal seemed like THE chance...

lmk
    Andy

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

This ain't right..... Valve cover should be shipped. Funds fdrom this board and individuals were sent so that could happen.

The valve cover should not be held hostage due to a bad deal that had nothing to do with THIS transaction and the good faith of the folks on this board.
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Holy sh*t, does it ever end,

Scott, you agreed to get the valve cover and ship it. Your being a crook holding it hostage and/or keeping some money. Do the right thing and please send the valve cover as you agreed.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Glad I am not the only upset about this!!!
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

+1 to Simon's comment.

Scott, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Mom Says I'm Special. :-) Turbo Mopar Staff Subliminal's Avatar

Let me see if I understand this:

1quick4 was going to help AustrianDodge with his problem. Members from this board quickly pitch in to help 1quick4, so that his kindness doesn't end up costing him a ton of money. 1quick4 ends up getting screwed in another deal, so to recoup some cost, he's going to screw AustrianDodge and everyone else who sent in money from the board.

Does that about sum it up?
    Damon

"America is all about speed...hot, nasty badass speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

Yup, complete and total BS. I, and many others, donated money to see that VC shipped. I didnt do it so you could hold the money and the VC hostage.
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal

Does that about sum it up?
    Yup that sums it up. I'm optimistic that the powers to be at TM.com are working on this and perhaps this situation will change their mind that their rule of "we don't get involved" just doesn't work.

This ripping people off has got to stop but then again when I've confronted well known board members in the past about their shill bidding activities on ebay and they just try to justify that it's ok to rip off members of their own community.

It's sad the direction our small community is taking.............

Steve

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyMotorsports
    Yup that sums it up. I'm optimistic that the powers to be at TM.com are working on this and perhaps this situation will change their mind that their rule of "we don't get involved" just doesn't work.

This ripping people off has got to stop but then again when I've confronted well known board members in the past about their shill bidding activities on ebay and they just try to justify that it's ok to rip off members of their own community.

Steve
    I feel your frustaration but what can we do, were on a computer spread out all over world. If Scott lived in my area, I would go get it.
    Where working on a system to keep tabs on bad TM sellers, here, Ebay and other boards. I guess Scott will be added to the list if he doesn't do the right thing.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

MAN!!! This beats all. I'm not suggesting anybody do this, but maybe a bunch of emails and pms and a bunch on new members calling him out on the site he is a moderator on would get some action.

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Yes we are working on a system to do this. However until you have to get involved as a mod or admin, your stance will change on that. Its a no win situation everytime for us. No matter the stance... trust us. However we do agree that we need to do something.

I'm optimistic that the powers to be at TM.com are working on this and perhaps this situation will change their mind that their rule of "we don't get involved" just doesn't work.
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyMotorsports

Steve
    #1 READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. I hope I'm not the only one involved in the running of the board to take offense. We helped drive the bus and were among the 1st to get involved towards getting the VC shipped.

#2 Read the board members forum. We were ALREADY in action regarding the issue before this utter B U L L S H I T happened.
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner
    MAN!!! This beats all. I'm not suggesting anybody do this, but maybe a bunch of emails and pms and a bunch on new members calling him out on the site he is a moderator on would get some action.
    Where is he a moderator?? This thread is evidence that he's (1quick4) ripping people off. He's now selling stolen property to boot. All the local police have to do is read this thread and He's hosed...
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Amen!!!
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

turbo addict

From the looks of that e-mail 1quik4 sent to Austrian Dodge this is a done deal. He wasn't asking Austrian Dodge ... he was telling him.

He got $120 CN for a "shelby" VC? 1quik4 is playing all sides. I won't give his --- 30 seconds peace. Got to call in the law.

Home Page:
    http://turbonationcc.proboards27.com/
    Email:
    Send a message via email to 1quik4
    Private Message:
    Send a private message to 1quik4

Go to page 9 of this thread and click for his profile. HE is a 5 star moderator there. I have reread the entire thread. I think maybe we have been scammed with 3 different ids on here. Maybe the mods can email the Windsore PD with the entire thread here.

this is 1quik4's response to an email I sent him today.

Who the hell are you?????? You send me my SRT-4 intercooler and he will get the VC. I have already spoke with him and made arrangments to meet in the middle of both our losses so mind your business

Scott

I am now a member of H*S forum also.

Hybrid booster

$120 cdn for a Shelby vavle cover? That's laughable. Fair market value for one is WAY more than that.

boostaholic

I joined as well.
    I will post in every thread in every catagory untill I'm banned. I'm PISSED. He made no deal with Andy, he decided that for himself.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast