Thread: Shelby Lancer parts

Threaded View

Garrett booster

Exclamation Shelby Lancer parts

Prices include shipping to US. Make an offer if you don't like 'em. Reply here, PM, or email to elilly@uga.edu.

Dash Plaque, #315.....$80

Decklid CS Medallion.....$50

Complete DEX-77 stereo system, working properly when removed 2-3 years ago, according to Cliff Ramsdell. I never installed it and it has been stored indoors in the same packaging as long as I've had it. This will sell for this firm price here or I will eBay it. No offers.....$350

(6) SL wheel center caps:

4 with CS medallions: (from top left in pics) one with all tabs intact, one with 1 loose tab (not broken off yet), one with 2 tabs missing, and one with only 2 tabs side-by-side remaining.

2 w/out CS medallions: one with 2 tabs missing (bottom left in pics), one with only 4 tabs remaining (bottom right in pics)

As you can see, some proud PO spooged some silicone on to attach a couple in the past.....$225 for all or make offers

Shelby Valve Cover (NOT 1-piece gasket style), grubby, needs to be stripped and painted, but never broken/repaired (2nd pick shows this corner, though the pic is not the best).....$125

2-piece intake; intake, TB/bracket and one sensor only, no rail/harness (lower half is at my parents' place, included but not in pic).....$120

12-button H-Body Navigator + pigtail/plug; worked according to member I bought from 2+ years ago; I never installed it.....$55 (I know it's not a SL part, but you might want to put it in your SL)

I may throw a couple more things up...no steering wheel...have 4 nice wheels, but don't want to ship 'em...

-Evan L.
    Last edited by ludwig340; 02-20-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Added pics