Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS T-3 shadow project and/or parts

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

FS T-3 shadow project and/or parts

OK, I am thinking of selling or parting out my t-3 shadow project

I started building this and lost interest after I got the t-3 shelby birthday car. No reason to own 2 of the same. I would liek to sell whole but if not I will part it out. The car plus all things listed below I would like to get $5000
    Currently the car is together and runs. Needs the dash pieces put back in place, brakes gone through, the trans may be bad, haven't actually road tested it. It is not tagged nor insured. This would be a great car with a little TLC and time.
    Here is what is in it and what I woulkd want if I part it out. If interested in parts PM seperate and I will start a list

Body, redo with new sheetmetal and paint about 8 years ago, sat in a barn for a few years after that. Still looks very nice but has some scuffs, scratches on bumper covers. Rolling chassis will include new headliner, new carpet, overhead console, car has new window scraper when painted, looks great, 4 way disc brakes and front Koni's. Rear shcoks need replacement. Has NEW gas tank and 255 fuel pump just installed recently. Bring wheels and tires for transport, doesn't come with any. Rolling chassis $1300

T-3 shortblock 2000 miles with venolia forged pistons, forged crank t-3 rods and arp hardware, melling oil pump, balance shafts removed.....$950
    T-3 head....$650
    T-3 rocker arm assembl;ies with new style lifters $400
    Adjustable polished cam gears $375
    Powdercoated red valve covers $90
    Powdercoated white valve covers and intake $250
    Ported exhaust manifold $100
    new rebuilt t-3 stock turbo with new stainless turo lines $450
    Shadow t-3 wiring harness $250
    Powdercoated black fuel rail $80
    Shelby csx back seat $150
    shelby door panels $150
    a568 trans unknown candition, but sold as is $300
    adjustable FPR $85
    +20 injectors $110
    FWD 15 psi R/T ecu $175
    Shadow rad/IC combo $300
    magnocar wires $40
    T-3 power steering pump $100
    T-3 UDP with belt $70
    K&N drop in filter $25
    t-3 ac compressor $100
    TurboXS blow off valve and install pipe $125
    3 inch downpipe $100
    New 3" cat $50

Pictures availble on request to sales@fwdperformance.com

Thanks,
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Re: FS T-3 shadow project and/or parts

i like the color, looks very nice, good luck on the sale

Hybrid booster

Neil Emiro's old car, COOL! Nice project Cindy!

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanman²'s Avatar

That would be a fun car,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

turbo addict

Does this car still have a distrubutor off the head or is it back to TIII style?
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

OEM style coil. Runs t-3 electronics just like an R/T car
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Garrett booster

i call dibs on shadow t3 wire harness and magnecors

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

"No reason to own 2 of the same" yep, thats why I have 6 '87 Black p-bodies and am working on #7

If thats a CSX-T? what number? I might have a pic of it from SDAC-7

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

well you obviously have an obsession LOL
    I made a resolution to simplify my life this year, and I am trying to get down to 6-7 cars, gettign rid of half the used, spares, nos parts I have been hording for the last 10+ years. I hope someone will take this car and finish it, or at least the rolling chassis and throw their own drivetrain in it. The car is too nice to just let sit.

The dash plaque goes with the car also. I forgot what number it is, I will have to check on that. I will also post up more pictures as well.
    Later,
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by nsd811 View Post
    i call dibs on shadow t3 wire harness and magnecors
    I'm starting the list, just in case it comes to that.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    well you obviously have an obsession LOL
    I made a resolution to simplify my life this year, and I am trying to get down to 6-7 cars, gettign rid of half the used, spares, nos parts I have been hording for the last 10+ years. I hope someone will take this car and finish it, or at least the rolling chassis and throw their own drivetrain in it. The car is too nice to just let sit.

The dash plaque goes with the car also. I forgot what number it is, I will have to check on that. I will also post up more pictures as well.
    Later,
    Cindy
    Yes, I am sick, very

Cool for pics and number!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

Cindy, I'm not trying to clog your thread but I love history and recall seeing this car built and being totally amazed!. I remember when NE built that car. What happened to this little viper-killer?

This car was extraordinary in it's day. One of the first t-3 motor swaps in a shelby dodge. At Vegas back in the 90's Neil had the thing running on the track at 8K+ rpms with 4 people in it lap after lap. The car was flawless. Neil was driving one day in NM and ran into a tornado. Softball size hail smashed all the windows and he had to drive like mad to get out of it. If you ever hear the story, it was unbeleivable that he is even alive. If anyone knows Neil, you will know he can be somewhat a perfectionist and also sentimental in the things he owns. He took the car and had all new sheet metal put in, fenders doors etc....to repair the hail damage and had the car painted. After spending thousands on the bodywork, he grew tired of the project and at that point of his life was starting a family. I bought a barn full of parts and the car was part of the deal from him. The car sat in storage then in my shop, out of the shop, around the shop till a few months ago. I had a wrecked t-3 that had a recent motor build and of course a warehouse full of parts, and with some egging on from Kevyn and James we started to throw it together. Things then got busy at the shop, I got the birthday car, etc.... and this was put on hold. Now after finishing project Neon, I really need to thin the herd and slow down on car projects. I don't want to see it sit any longer and figure someone on this list would love to own this car. It isn't perfect by any means but it is a good start on what could be an awesome car once again.
    I hope it goes to a good home whole, but either way, it will be going...
    Thanks,
    Cindy

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Cindy, could the car be driven on a trailer?
    Let's play cars.....:bump2: [URL="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2909181"]Visit my ride[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes, it could be driven on a trailer

turbo addict

this is a nice car my uncle owned it before neil i wish i had the money!

Authorized Vendor Turbo Mopar Vendor mario03SRT's Avatar

Cindy,

What year is this? Sorry I'm not a certified TD nut yet.

Can this be reverted back to a TII engine setup? With a harness swap? I have a nice setup to drop in. I have a Stg5 Smec from you in my Daytona.

I'm interested. I will call later.

Marion

got engine pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mario03SRT View Post
    Cindy,

What year is this? Sorry I'm not a certified TD nut yet.

Can this be reverted back to a TII engine setup? With a harness swap? I have a nice setup to drop in. I have a Stg5 Smec from you in my Daytona.

I'm interested. I will call later.

Marion
    You you could swap a t-2 in there by dropping in a turbo 1 or 2 engine harness. The car is an 1988 CSX-T.

OK here are pictures of the engine and the front seats which are aftermarket with custom brackets

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast