Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1990 Daytona Shelby VNT

turbo addict

Re: 1990 Daytona Shelby VNT

Quote Originally Posted by 88_pacifica View Post
    I apologize that my previous response coming across as incitive in any way. I was actually considering looking at it as whole vehicle as you're somewhat close, but you immediately went on the defensive to my response. If you will notice, I had first inquired to the status of the underbody and the turbo, but that part was sidestepped totally in your response.

Good luck with your sale....
    i don't know if i read this right but it sounds like you were thinking about buying the car
    I'm sorry if i had anything to do with it by what i said but if you want the car you shouldn't let some comment about what you said make you mad and not get the car
    take a look at it before its too late it sounds like a great car

i pmed him,hes getting back to me tomorrow,i was referring to the other guy who made the comment about it being a rusted out non-running daytona,i told him i wasnt even referring to anything he said,we talked it over so ,its all good

turbo addict

that sounds good
    and again sorry if i cased any of it
    hope it sells

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmesich View Post
    $2000
    is a little much to ask
    Quote Originally Posted by clocktowersniper View Post
    I agree. The only thing that makes it more rare is the turbo, otheriwse its a Daytona that doesnt run with rust. It MAY be worth what you want IF it were running.

thats what caused it,he qouted you and was agreeing that is was too much for a rusted out daytona that doesnt run,and 88 pacifica thought i meant i was pissed at him for a comment,but we talked in a pm and its cool now,i told him i wasnt even talkin about what he said

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmesich View Post
    i don't know if i read this right but it sounds like you were thinking about buying the car
    I'm sorry if i had anything to do with it by what i said but if you want the car you shouldn't let some comment about what you said make you mad and not get the car
    take a look at it before its too late it sounds like a great car
    I am thinking about it pending my wife agreeing on it. I will know something by tomorrow morning. Either way, I have discussed the proposition with Midnight and I will follow up. It was all a misunderstanding, nothing, more.

Quote Originally Posted by midnighttoker View Post
    i pmed him,hes getting back to me tomorrow,i was referring to the other guy who made the comment about it being a rusted out non-running daytona,i told him i wasnt even referring to anything he said,we talked it over so ,its all good
    correct...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

turbo addict

88 pacifica thats a heck of a way to offer lol, i seen the first part and was like oh wow he is interested but the whole body of your post was informing how it wasnt worth it etc. No other comment was made. Idk just a little whacky sounding for someone interested.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by tsiconquest88 View Post
    88 pacifica thats a heck of a way to offer lol, i seen the first part and was like oh wow he is interested but the whole body of your post was informing how it wasnt worth it etc. No other comment was made. Idk just a little whacky sounding for someone interested.
    I never really "offered" per-se, but rather I wanted to help him achieve his goal. I was under the pretenses that he was saying that I was telling him that the car wasn't worth anything, which isn't necessarily true. Parting oit out is just rarely as fruitful as selling a runner. Now obviously I would like that car, but there are a number of constraints that come into play(wife, money, distance, etc). He needs money and his time is limited.

He and I have communicated via PM for several days now. I will try and help people whenever I can and I make it a point to. With that being said, he is well aware that I intend to help him in other ways, so this was all a miscommunication that was directed erringly towards each other, nothing more. Unfortunately, it happens all the time on the boards...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

boostaholic

GOD Nate! your such an AZZ!

j/k. . . .maybe not

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 89ShelbyGuy View Post
    GOD Nate! your such an AZZ!

j/k. . . .maybe not
    I try...

bump,if anyone wants more detailed pics let me know

turbo addict

you still trying to sell it?
    are you able to keep it for sale longer now

yeah still trying to sell it.as it looks,it will be running again just dont know exactly when,as for how long i have to sell it,i really dont have a choice in that.i hope it sells soon after its running again

turbo addict

whats happening with the car?

not sure yet,the guy that may help me has computer issues so i havent heard nothing yet except he asked where in nashville is the car.im hoping to god he can help me

edit- i also got a job now so im no longer in a rush to sell it,i do need to get rid of it but now i can wait til i get it running and try to get my asking price of $3000 OBO

turbo addict

that's good
    so you got a lot of time to sell it for what you want
    good luck to you

thanks,i hope it sells quick cause i need it gone quick,i just dont want to sell it cheap,all it needs is paint.i still need the cash but at least i have some coming in now

an update on the car,its pretty much put back together,weather permitting it will be running this thursday and is back up for sale,lookin for $2500 for it

ok it seems everyone that was interested in the car has backed out,if my uncles friend will help me part out the car,its getting parted.i will know for sure in about a week the latest if he will help me so everyone that wanted parts heres your update

turbo addict

i still have dibs on the center console if it does
    and maybe a few more parts of the shifter assembly

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast