Thread: SLH3, Long Tube Header, PT750 I/C, etc

SLH3, Long Tube Header, PT750 I/C, etc

All prices are without shipping. All parts located at ZIP 34210, or 34234.

$250 : Precision 750HP Air-Air intercooler. 2.75" inlet/outlet (3" silicone coupler works, as does a 2.5" if you REALLY try!). One of the best air-air cores available on the market. 31.5 x 10.3 x 3.5". I fit it in the nose of a 2 door L by cutting the bumper support. It had two leaks that were welded by someone before I recieved it. I used it at up to 30 psi with no issues, and it did a number for intake temps! Regularly sells for $450 on Ebay.

$125 : Complete SLH3 Conversion minus rotors and brackets. Minivan front calipers, larger MC, prop valve, rear calipers. Used before I got them, never installed by me. One of the pistons has a chunk missing. They were pulled off of a working vehicle, so I'm assuming it's alright to run. You be the judge.

$500 : Custom stainless steel tubular divided tangential header built by me. Completely heat coated by Dart. Fab'd to fit a hybrid turbo in front behind the passenger headlight. Runs a TiAL 44mm wastegate and a divided T3 flange turbine housing. Requires moderate modifications to run. Never even bolted onto a car after it's been coated, which cost $150 alone, and a tremendous amount of Schedule 10 SS turbing, around .100 wall thickness. Can be seen in my various header threads.

Header was built with optimum velocity in mind with the 4-2 design keeping a 1.682" runner ID for the merged section of cylinders. Any excessive pressure will have no trouble being relieved by the 44mm gate at full tilt.

Coated

Lets talk folks!

boostaholic

Re: SLH3, Long Tube Header, PT750 I/C, etc

Quote Originally Posted by 8valves View Post

That is probably my favorite SC! If I had one, I would want it to look like that!

Sorry to be off topic of thread.

boostaholic

fitment in a daytona aaron? kinda interested in it....how would you route the downpipe?

turbo addict

out the fender

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

Sending PM on IC.

Well, it fits in an L, so it shouldn't have a problem in a G! It's honestly closer to the cam gear and motor then it is to the body of the car.

The exhaust routes down and out the fender extension on the L bodies. Unless someone really picks it up it's going on the car. I decided this last night. I just want it to be up and running. I can make another one some other day when I have more time.

Also, the IC does NOT come with the couplers pictured. I forgot to mention that.

Thanks everyone.

Garrett booster

i recognize the amazing paintjob someone gave those calipers.. did those come off of my black omni?

if they are the same, i can vouch form them working pretty damn well when up until the time i parted the car

not sure of their origin. they were on the shell black omni i bought from mario with the money TD.com raised to replace my red omni

Quote Originally Posted by saw wave analog View Post
    i recognize the amazing paintjob someone gave those calipers.. did those come off of my black omni?

if they are the same, i can vouch form them working pretty damn well when up until the time i parted the car

not sure of their origin. they were on the shell black omni i bought from mario with the money TD.com raised to replace my red omni
    Yup, that's where they came from. I never got around to putting them on anything.

Bump...

...on your color TV screen... Turbo Mopar Contributor Reeves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dds78910 View Post
    That is probably my favorite SC! If I had one, I would want it to look like that!

Sorry to be off topic of thread.
    +1

I'd love for my Rampage to look like that!

Also, bump for the header! I've had it in my hands before while mosquitos were trying to carry me away!!! It's a beautiful piece of work!

James Reeves - Reeves Racing
    World's Fastest 8 Valve - 146.88 mph
    86 GLH-T 9.99 at 143.78 mph
    86 GLHS #169 Mom's - complete Super 60 car
    87 Shelby Z 14.16 Dad's - mostly stock, no sh*t!
    88 Shelby Z 13.5 - been in storage for 15 years
    03 SRT-4 12.24 Mom's
    07 Charger 5.7L 12.48 Dad's

Bump. Add in a GT3076R turbo, low mileage, ported and ceramic coated .63 AR housing (Ford style) with a 4 bolt to 3" v band adapter. This is for an externally gated setup, no port for an internal.

4" ported shroud TO4E cover. Fantastic turbo for the TM enthusiast that wants (IMO) some of the best driveability for a turbo that is capable of hitting 500 WHP or more on the right setup.

$1000 OBO takes the whole shebang. $1400 turbo, + $150 porting, + $150 coating, + $60 V band adapter = you getting a hell of a deal.

...on your color TV screen... Turbo Mopar Contributor Reeves's Avatar

Bump. Add in a GT3076R turbo, low mileage, ported and ceramic coated .63 AR housing (Ford style) with a 4 bolt to 3" v band adapter. This is for an externally gated setup, no port for an internal.

4" ported shroud TO4E cover. Fantastic turbo for the TM enthusiast that wants (IMO) some of the best driveability for a turbo that is capable of hitting 500 WHP or more on the right setup.

$1000 OBO takes the whole shebang. $1400 turbo, + $150 porting, + $150 coating, + $60 V band adapter = you getting a hell of a deal.
    PM'd!

James Reeves - Reeves Racing
    World's Fastest 8 Valve - 146.88 mph
    86 GLH-T 9.99 at 143.78 mph
    86 GLHS #169 Mom's - complete Super 60 car
    87 Shelby Z 14.16 Dad's - mostly stock, no sh*t!
    88 Shelby Z 13.5 - been in storage for 15 years
    03 SRT-4 12.24 Mom's
    07 Charger 5.7L 12.48 Dad's

Hybrid booster

Buy the turbo, get a tubular header free? If so, I might be so inclined to buy that with the money from the RWD omni sale.