Thread: Cleaning out the garage: Shelby Lancer Parts more stuff to come.. and pics soon

Garrett booster

Cleaning out the garage: Shelby Lancer Parts more stuff to come.. and pics soon

1987 Shelby Lancer rear spoiler for the hatch. Mint condition minus one bolt for mounting but can be easily replaced. - $100

Shelby Lancer Leather interior door panels all four in really nice shape. not torn. decided to use the cloth ones in my car. These have been in storage for 6 years and out of weather in my garage. $125

Front Shelby Lancer Cloth Seats. Passenger side is in really nice shape. driver side has a tear in the cloth on the bottom part of seat. $150

Shelby Lancer rear trunk medallion really nice shape. near mint $60

1987 Shelby Lancer Dash (Pick up only) - $50 No dash plaque

1987 Shelby Lancer wheels. I sold my spare set and i am purchasing new wheels for it so i dont need these ones any more either. they have the classic clear coat peel on them but there not to bad. all four have an ok amount of tread left on them.Prefer pick up. No center caps tho - $300

I will have the pictures up soon of the parts.

Have many more Shelby Lancer parts if there is any misc. parts that you need feel free to contact me. I parted out a shelby lancer and now have a bunch of parts.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor j4278h's Avatar

Re: Cleaning out the garage: Shelby Lancer Parts more stuff to come.. and pics soon

side ground effects along with mounting hardware still around?

Garrett booster

Re: Cleaning out the garage: Shelby Lancer Parts more stuff to come.. and pics soon

yea i have them the driver side is cracked slightly below where it meets by the fender. i believe the passenger side is good. i will check and get back to you but i know i have the mounting hardware as well.

Hybrid booster

PM'ed about hatch medallion!

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritedShelbys View Post
    PM'ed about hatch medallion!
    pmd back

Hybrid booster

pics of rims to killevil8@hotmail.com please

Garrett booster

bump, rear medallion, leather door panels sold. everything else still for sale. i cant get online real often since i dont have a working computer (on my moms laptop from work right now) so if any interest in these get ahold of me through my buddies 85shelbycharger, reble rob, or dc turismo.

thx