Thread: Shelby Lancer Fog Lights, Shelby Lancer/Lancer/Lebaron GTS 12 Button Navigator

Shelby Lancer Fog Lights, Shelby Lancer/Lancer/Lebaron GTS 12 Button Navigator

Up for sale is a set of Dodge Shelby Lancer Fog lights, they are in good condition. Only thing that is wrong with them is the cat's heads are no longer on the lenses, but they are Valeo fog lights and are in good working condition. They come with the wires and mounting brackets. Asking $100+ Shipping

I also have a trip computer that came out of a Lebaron GTS and will fit in a Lancer and other H-bodies. It lights up but the buttons do not work right now. Due to this, it is not for sale quite yet, but I will have the buttons fixed so they work and then it will be for sale. It is in good condition otherwise, it has a slight mark on the lens but nothing major. I know that these are rare, so I am asking $75+ shipping.

All prices are OBO. And I will have pictures up as soon as possible.

Here are some pictures.

Fog Lights:

12 Button Navigator:

Re: Shelby Lancer Fog Lights, Shelby Lancer/Lancer/Lebaron GTS 12 Button Navigator

Bump, may have the Navigator sold.

Re: Shelby Lancer Fog Lights, Shelby Lancer/Lancer/Lebaron GTS 12 Button Navigator

Got the buttons fixed and everything works great. Bump for still having all of the parts.

Still for sale.

Hybrid booster

50 shipped for the navigator? Throwing the offer out for a friend of mine so don't hurt me.

I already have somebody offering full asking price for the navigator plus shipping, only hold up is for them on payday, but if it sells before then he is alright with it. So I would have to ask the whole price for the navigator. Sorry.

Garrett booster

And PayDay is right around the corner...

That works. Just let me know when you have the cash, BTW, PM me your address and I can get you the total.

BUMP, all still for sale.