Thread: WTB:Infinity speakers

turbo addict

WTB:Infinity speakers

I need the rear pass side speaker set up with the amp for an infinity 2 setup. Anyone with one it would be greatly appreciated. I have a good head unit installed but when I checked at the rear someone had already gutted out the amp and speakers. This is for an 88 lancer shelby with 6 x 9's if that helps.

thanks, Joseph
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar

Re: WTB:Infinity speakers

Hey Joe,

If no one has one and you can wait a little bit I will be pulling out the speakers from mine soon and replacing them with the ones I have in the Neon. (when she gets the neon the speakers will be going back to the stock ones). I am not too sure on if it is good but I will thow a diffrent raio in my car before the meeting and check it out (I think the one in it has a bad channel because the pass side is all static, and no balance control to the pass side)
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

turbo addict

I have some of the stock chrysler 6x9s from my TBI Lebaron. They're not the infinity's though, but actually sounded freaking incredible for what they are. If you want them just pay for shipping and I'll send them down.

Hybrid booster

I have a set of infinity units in my Spirit I'm looking at replacing. They're only 5.25's though. They have the amps mounted on the magnet