I purchased an HY35 Holset turbo and Turbomaster came with it. I am not putting the turbo on a Dodge, so I can not use the part. This part sells for $139.00 new. I am trying to get 75.00 which would include shipping. This part will fit all 2003-2007 5.9L HY35, and will fit 2001-2002 5.9L HY35 auto trans. There is absolutly nothing wrong with the part, other than I can't use it for my application. The description below is from the distributor of the part. I found the instructions on the install on the web, so i will send a print out of them with the purchase.

DIESELSITE - DIESEL MAINTENANCE and PERFORMANCE

It is no secret that the factory boost control system on the 1998-2002 24V 5.9L is a poor design. The factory control is a spring-loaded/ boost activated canister. The canister receives a boost signal to overide spring pressure and allow the wastegate to open. The downside is the wastegate opens and closes often prior to "set point" simply because of it's design. Aftermarket "actuators" simply are higher tensioned springs. You could accomplish this simple task by shortening the wastegate rod. It delays the "set point", but doesn't overcome the issue of the wastegate's lack of staying shut until desired. The Turbo-Master waste gate controller is created as a direct, bolt on replacement for the factory spring loaded canister. In combination with the factory waste gate valve, the Turbo-Master forms a fully adjustable, turbine inlet-pressure (drive pressure) relief system. With the Turbo-Master, turbine inlet pressure is retained up to the preset point of bypass. This results in turbocharger performance that is increased across the design operational range. Even on an otherwise stock 5.9L, engine performance is increased by virtue of the resultant steady boost pressure.

The Turbo master is finally a control that makes the wastegate function as one should.
Boost pressure range of adjustment is 14 - 50 psi.
Typical power increases of 20hp are common as the increased boost moves the Air Flow Control (AFC) that much farther increasing fuel delivery.
Sorry, ship to only 48 continental states, not Hawaii Alaska or other countries

No personal checks, but cashiers checks, money orders and paypal accepted