Thread: FS: 91 Spirit R/T

turbo addict

FS: 91 Spirit R/T

I am probably going to have to sell my Spirit R/T. My original intentions were to sell my WS6, pay off some debt that I have and put the remainder into modding my R/T for street/strip duty. I have been unsuccessful in selling my WS6, so I may have to part with the R/T.

About the car: 91 Spirit R/T (red) located in Rochester, NY. I traded a turbo dodge member for the car about 6 months ago for my T2 Omni. The spirit wasnt running at the time, but had a SUPER clean body and interior. I found a wiring problem that was easily repaired, then I spent some time cleaning the car up, tuning it up, and repairing odds and ends. I have been driving the car on nice days ever since. It runs great.

It has high mileage on the car, but it ran so well I could hardly believe that the 180,000 on the odemeter was accurate. Turns out the speedo is off by at least 20%. How long its been like that, I dont know. According to the previous owner, the engine was rebuilt at 100k. I checked compression across the 4 cyl and they were all within range 140 psi, except one, which was about 5-10 PSI short of the others. It runs very strong.

THe car has a brand new turbo installed by Cliff Ramsdell with less than 5k on it. He also did the timing belt. Stainless steel braided lines were added to the turbo. It spools very hard. There are also brand new brakes on the front. Passes NYSI no problem, everything works.

The body is really nice, especially for a NE car. There is a little rust on the rear of rocker panels under the body moldings. The rest of the underside is so clean, its unbelievable. Even the brake lines are clean. The paint has the usual dings and minor scratches associated with a 15 yr old car, but looks real nice when cleaned up with fresh wash and wax. Interior is also very nice, no rips, tears, spills, etc. The LR door does not open though.

There are a few minor mods. K&N airfilter and a 2.5" FWD CAT back exhaust was added and a Catco high flow CAT. It also has a turbxs boost controller set for 13-14 PSI, +20% injectors, and an adjustable regulator. There is also a nice Autometer boost gauge and air/fuel ratio gauge installed in an FWD gauge pod pillar, painted to match the interior. In the back seat is a spearco-cored intercooler, rated to 600 HP that is yet in be installed, which will go with the car for the asking price.

THe car comes with a stack of receipts and extra parts. Also included is the very rare factory T3 service manual.

I am asking $2850.

Email me if interested. I will email pics to people.
    austrianoakjr@yahoo.com

Hybrid booster

Re: FS: 91 Spirit R/T

location?

It says Rochester NY.

turbo addict

vehicle sold