Thread: 1990 Shadow Es

1990 Shadow Es

Well Short and simple, the Car is a 1990 Dodge Shadow Es 2.5 Sohc Turbo 1 But the Turbo and Manifold/Injectors are off my 87 GLHS which had plus 20s for the injectors. The manifold has been ported nicely and has a 52mm Throttle Body on it as well. Has an Opened Exhaust. The Turbo is a Garrett T2thats been cleaned up and spools nice and hard no play at all... The car is putting well over stock HP now clearly... Its set now at about 7 pounds as it aint raced just a nice fun daily driver. It can handle 14/15 before you need an intercooler then it would easily handle 20. But at 14 the car is MEAN and Pulls Extremely hard if you dont pay attention it will torque steer right out of your hands and into a wall or something. It gets great gas Mileage high 20s

It has Brand New Motor(less than 3k on it now), Control arms was replaced new bushings, New Hubs etc New Clutch(4 Puck Ceramic with 5k), Trans was replaced with one from a Shelby Daytona(A555)Only used Royal Purple Full synthetic oil and Chevron premium Gas in it as well...

Car has a set of nice black aftermarket wheels on it(Not Pictured) car has 124k on it and runs great. Car also has an Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge and a Greddy Boost gauge. Car has Grey interior full power everything and is super nice no tears or rips or stains.. Car has a Few minor small dings and scratches Nothing bad at all...

Any questions get back at me.

PRICE is 1800 obo

this is before the manifold/turbo swap..

Headliner..

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: 1990 Shadow Es

rust issues at all? how's the frame?

Devin that is nice, and nice price! Any up to date pics?

No rust issues at all... And where that gauges is that part of the console is gone as some other gauges was put in, dont have pics of that yet... And Frame is solid... And those are the most recent the newest are first oldest last, I cant find some of the real nice ones I had at td with it at the car wash with parklights on that looked hella wicked...
    And thanks it is a pretty damn nice car, Just got other things to focus on and I would like to see it go to a good home...

Here are more pics:

with the Black rims... Look better in person...

Garrett booster

if you were closer it would be sold..

if you took payments, wife isnt accepting the idea, so far.

bump for a nice car.

Quote Originally Posted by bansheenut420 View Post
    bump for a nice car.
    Dont do that lol

Devin PM me when your next online... Let's talk

HAHAHAHA that was funny thanks corey lol..... Clayton you have a pm call me when done you can call me in the night after 9 utah time is when Im home from school.....
    801 508 1124

Devin ignore that PM I sent you. If I can I will call tomorrow.

Thats a really nice looking Shadow, someone will get a clean car for sure.

Thanks.... yeah I was shocked when I first got it and im glad everyone likes it... its getting detailed right now to make it even a better deal carpet and seats are getting pulled and cleaned so yeah bump...

P.ss 1bad89 still has dibs on it as he made an offer, But until he says yeah or nay its still for sale... (Come on Phil lol)

Bump what happened guys?

We had a guy come test drive it today and could have killed him... He raced a 05 or so Vette right in front of us and was like he kept trying to chase me so I wanted to see how it could do...
    We was like WTH you dont drive peoples cars like that you prick.. and he was like oh well my friend has a 500hp dsm so blah blah blah and we was like ok no one said this was a 500hp car your paying 1800 dollars for a mostly stock car in good shape with a couple extras on it...

On a side note the Shadow beat the vette thru at least 2nd gear lol tell about 60 or so then just flew past guess he didnt like an old Shadow getting him off the line hahaha dont get caught sleeping at the wheel trying to show off lol

Hybrid booster

Damnit Devin.. what do I have to do to get this car? Payments? hahahaha. I'm broke at the moment, but money will come, haha.

Corby

interesting.. would you be concerned driving it to my house if you buy my Daytona?

LOL Corby you have my number call me and we can work something out im sure..

On a Side note an interesting thing happened..
    SO Luis decided to double check the vacuum lines and found he did 2 wrong(well might not have been him cuz it sat at someones house for a few days) Anyways does that and takes it for a drive... Guess what?
    It aint at 6/7 Psi anymore HAHAHA try a full bar on the Greddy boost gauge or 14.7 psi With NO FUEL CUT!!!! Now the computer has never been touched and I have said all along that the car was running that and it has to be a factory freak cuz that isnt supposed to be that way right?
    Well it is and boy did that seriously wake the Shadow up it has no problem blowing the tires going into 2nd and barking in 3rd... Luis said he about crapped his pants cuz when he punched it in 2nd it shot to a full bar and put him and tyler back in the seat and tyler our honda friend was like what the hell was that Luis just said thats 14.7 pounds hahahaha....

Anyways I wonder now what that would put the car at power wise it isnt intercooled yet but Luis said if it dont sell in 2 weeks or whatever he is keeping it and throwing a front mount on...

And as for driving it anywhere I wouldnt be concerned its a new motor and 4 puck ceramic clutch kit from fwd with about 4k on it... Why?

cus i really want it i haven't had a shadow in a long time but im sure you will sell it before id have money.

Well money talks bs walks.. so bump it up.