I have for sale a complete Mopar Performance kit to convert a Dodge Daytona or Chrysler Lebaron to V8 Rear Wheel Drive. I have the Kit which includes the engine cross member, suspension cross member, and transmission mount. I also have the front spindles, an brakes, both lower control arms, a 1985 Turbo Z daytona body complete black leather (?) interior, The correct rear leaf springs, a complete (brake drum to brake drum) Mopar 8 3/4 rear end, a selection of drive shafts, tons of pictures from an actual build of one of these cars. An original set of headers that was used during the Prototyping of the kit by Mancini Racing, A 340 small block engine, and a set of heads that were ported and polished by Dick Landy Himself. (new in the box!). There is more of course but too much to list. I want $4000.oo for everything. I have well over 7000.00 invested in everything. I have had interest from people on ebay but mostly tire kickers. I am trying to get rid of stuff that has been laying around for far too long, so I'm not interested in any trades. Thanks, Mark. Questions feel free to call me at 515-249-1793. I also have pictures but I dont know how to put thm up here.