Thread: wont start??

Hybrid booster

wont start??

ok, so yesterday i installed my AEM wideband, got it all wired up ran the van for like 15mins in my driveway all was fine, about 2hrs later i went to start it and nothing?? it does nothing when i crank it, no clicking nothing?? i have power, lites , all gauges work, fuel pump is priming, i did notice my fan ( i have a manual fan switch ) wouldnt turn on with the key on, i replaced the relay under the hood and now the fan will kick on with the switch so somehow i blew that relay, i replaced the starter relay also and still nothing?? i dont have a OHM meter to test anything but if i blew the fan relay what else could of gotten blown in the process? not really sure how i did that either , i do have a wire coming from that relay running through the firewall to the switch which when i ran the wideband wire through the firewall i did manage to let the fan wire get crimped against the metal on the firewall, it didnt break the jacket on the wire but im assuming thats how the fan relay blew?? kinda at a loss here, its in P i checked the neutral switch and it looks good although i cant check it with a meter but i didnt come in contact with that at all i mean the only power wires i came into contact with is the wire for the WB gauge but that is running off my fuse block which if i blew that it would of just blown that fuse, but the WB gauge is working along with all other gauges ??

Hybrid booster

Re: wont start??

i found it!! when i zip tied the WB wire under the dash under the steering wheel i hit a toggle switch im assuming the PO installed cause it looks aftermarket, but it must be a starter kill switch, flipped the switch and it started,loL!! im a ediot