Thread: FS: Ported Two Piece Upper, +40's, etc

FS: Ported Two Piece Upper, +40's, etc

-Top half of my two piece intake manifold. ONLY the top half. Hogged out somethin' fierce by Bryan LaForest of Bully Performance. Painted black w/ the ridges sanded bare again, then cleared. Some scratches here and there. Upper runners are opened up to match the gasket and blended way up inside, the TB elbow is HUGELY opened up, and the gasket matched for a 52MM TB. a 52MM TB IS INCLUDED, just no sensors on it. I'll also include the two piece fuel rail and AFPR as well!! All of this for $250. The rail may have just started leaking the last couple times I drove the car, right by the passenger side mounting area. I thought it was an O ring but people say when the leak it's from here. I have looked over the rail and cannot find a crack on it anywhere, but I wanted to mention this just in case. So, way opened up two piece intake plenum (supported 370 whp and 395 wtq) and 52MM tb, two piece fuel rail, and an AFPR rail mounted for $250.

4-52 lb/hr "S60's" injectors. One has under 1000 miles on it from FWDP, since i had one burn out. All are in perfectly good working order, I just moved up to 72's instead. $100

555 shifter/cables. Shifter assembly was welded to the floor using plates on either side. Both cables work perfectly, although look to have gotten "bit" by the exhaust. Not bad though, most definately usable. The corssover cable has only 8K miles on it being purchased brand new from the dealer for $160!! You can have the shifter and cables for $50!!

Thanks for looking.

Aaron Miller

Re: FS: Ported Two Piece Upper, +40's, etc

Okay folks, I'm getting more desperate.

The intake plenum with the 52mm TB, fuel rail, and AFPR for $200. I can't afford to go any lower than that.

Injectors and shifter assy still at $100, and $50 respectively.

Aaron Miller

turbo addict

D'you have a picture of it, or something close of it installed when you used it?

Yes, I believe I do. Give me an email address and I will sort through my pictures and find something for you. Thanks! Try to hurry if you get this, I leave for Ohio in a couple of hours and won't be back at this computer for over 3 weeks!

Aaron Miller

GTSturbo@comcast.net

Disregard- I already sent you an email with a couple of pictures, let me know!

Aaron Miller

How many miles are on the other three injectors? What forms of payment do you accept?

The injectors may be spoken for at this time. I will let you know if it falls through. FYI- they had probably 15K miles of use.

Aaron Miller

Injectors are bakc up for grabs everyone! $105 shipped! I need this stuff gone and money in my pocket!!

Aaron Miller

Mitsu booster

sent ya an im on turbododge

OKAY PEOPLE! I NEED CASH!

$175 plus shipping gets you a re-finished, extremely ported two piece plenum from Bryan LaForest of Bully Performance, a two piece fuel rail, 52mm TB less sensors, AND AN AFPR!!! Find me a rail and adj. reg for that price alone!

A555 shifter/cable assembly, $50 shipped!

Come on people, help my charger get back on the road and watch a couple of TM records get shattered!! Help me please!

Aaron Miller

turbo addict

Is that both pieces of the two piece or just one like it says on the first post? The pictures you sent me look great, but it's really tough to find a bottom piece for a good price around here.

Yes- it's just the plenum piece, sorry. I know it won't be perfectly easy to find a bottom half, but even at that price it would b eworth it to buy and hold on to till you find one. I was hoping someone who already had a two piece on their car would be looking to upgrade... guess not.

Aaron Miller

Bueler?

AM

Still need this sold folks! C'mon, help out your overall VE and make more power at less boost!

AM

Hybrid booster

How much for just the plenum and TB? Do you have the injector wiring harness too?

turbo addict

I'd buy it if I hadn't spent too much money on wheels.
    Kevin Isenberg EVERYTHING is for sale!

turbo addict

If it wasn't so hard to get the lower piece I'd buy it for sure.

PM sent!

Hybrid booster

+40%'s still for sale ???

- Dave