Thread: FWDPerformance - great experience

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

FWDPerformance - great experience

Hey - bought Koni coilovers last summer. Installing them now. Opened boxes and found that I had three rear spring sleeves for rear, one for front.

emailed Cindy, told her I'd mail send her the third sleeve and I needed another front sleeve.

Within two days I had the new sleeve and I had it before she received the one I sent her.

Great service. Happy me.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Hybrid booster

Re: FWDPerformance - great experience

Quote Originally Posted by johnl
    Hey - bought Koni coilovers last summer. Installing them now. Opened boxes and found that I had three rear spring sleeves for rear, one for front.

emailed Cindy, told her I'd mail send her the third sleeve and I needed another front sleeve.

Within two days I had the new sleeve and I had it before she received the one I sent her.

Great service. Happy me.
    She is quick indeed. I can say nothing but good things about Cyndi and FWD performance

Reinaldo Moloon