Thread: overhead console, sbec and harness, injectors, intake, head other odds and ends

Hybrid booster

Arrow overhead console, sbec and harness, injectors, intake, head other odds and ends

overhead electric console from a very clean 91 shadow including the wiring all the way to the a pillars $50 shipped

89 turbo swirl head, 3k miles on clean, pressure check, resurface, valve guides, seals, valve job, new rollers, lifters. includes all sensors, roller cam and square tooth cam gear $200 shipped

conquest tsi FMIC, decent size core $60 shipped

91 sbec 2.5 T1 5 spd SOLD!

91 p body complete harness, includes map/baro sensor, solenoids, relays, bulbs, only cut at the fan and battery cable and doesnt include the starter sub harness SOLD!

91 t1 injectors, same as t2, t3 and t4 all 4 for $20 shipped or $30 shipped with the fuel rail.

later style T1 intake complete with throttlebody, sensors, rail, injectors and harness $65 shipped

new big style distributor, hep, cap, rotor and plug wires, only 3k miles on all of it $90 shipped

2 button traveler daytona/lebaron $11 shipped

2 button traveler spirit/acclaim with 6" of wires $20 shipped

91 shadow newer rad with fan, bottle and hoses $70 shipped

1 pc turbo valve cover $15 shipped.

neon 5 spd shift knobs (identical to 523/568 and mount the same) $15 shipped ea. i have a few.
    Last edited by glht_omni; 09-26-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Re: overhead console, sbec and harness, injectors, intake, head other odds and ends

Pics of the overhead console please man! If the pics look good I'll take it.

lofinkw@hotmail.com

Hybrid booster

Re: overhead console, sbec and harness, injectors, intake, head other odds and ends

i'll go snap a few, it was mint, my hands were dirty, i wiped them as good as i could on some junk carpet and touched it lightly. there are like 2 light dirty finger marks on the lip where it touches the ceiing from me, then after sitting off the carpet got a little loose like the headliners do, just a quick clean and some 3M spray and it should be show condition again.

Hybrid booster

pics of the overhead console and fmic are here http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s...%20for%20sale/ billy, pics are loading right now, 8 of the console.
    can add pics of other parts upon request.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

Go for it I paid that much for one that was missing the door for the garage door opener. and needed to be recovered.

there not very common. cool little "extra", I like mine

I'll take it Josh. Any chance you grabbed the mounting bracket for it that attaches to the roof, and if not, could you? Also, any blemishes on the black part of the console anywhere? The letters all appear to be nice and bright white, correct?

Yeah I bought a couple previously but this one appears to be nicer than them. Shoot me over your Paypal addy Josh. Consider it sold.