Thread: update

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

update

OK, things are picking up around here. The power was restored at my house Sunday night, kids went back to school today. The shop does not have power yet, but we brought the generator over there so we can get some work done. I am catching up on a lot of emails and the orders have started going out. I hope we get full power in the next day or two, then we can catch up on the ecu orders as well. We are still planning on going to the Shelby evenbt in terlingua tx on Thursday, just finishing up some last minute details for that.
    Anyone waiting on their order, you should be seeing your tracking numbers in the next day or two. Feel free to call if you have any questions.
    I appreciate everyones patience last week and this week while Texas recovers from Ike.
    Thanks,
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

TIIFIIIWII Turbo Mopar Staff DodgeZ's Avatar

Re: update

Some people... can't do anything without power.............

J/K'ing glad to hear you are back in business.
    2022 Viper runs 9s

Hybrid booster

Got an email yesterday that my stuff had shipped. After the last report I read where power was expected to be off for 30 days, I wasn't expecting such a quick turn around. Thanks!
    Can you ship out a Miracle so I can get my car on the road?
    - Dave MacArthur '83 Shelby Charger - TII conversion ("The Mistress") '08 Ranger '04 Malibu '12 Can Am Spyder RT

turbo addict

Damm hurricanes....

Hopefully all gets back to normal soon 'cause I need to squeeze just one more quick VM into your mailbox.
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Hybrid booster

Ike knocked my power out for 8 days, and I'm in Ohio! Good to hear things are getting back to business.