Guys I cant get my freakin van to boost right, a guy from here came by to help me through the van (89 turbo voyager with mitsu turbo). We got boost finally but involved having the WG hose disconnected and vac capped off there. That of course was full boost. So we hooked it up to just manifold pressure as we figured would at least get me some boost, NO.

Here is my main questions here i have the mitsu turbo with 2 turbo compressor housing ports and of course a 3rd which is the WG port. I would assume (from my prior dealings with mitsu turbos in other cars however didnt have any ports on the housing only 1 to 3 on the WG itself) I should cap them off but however its stock so it should be getting boost with them connected, im assuming we dont have things connected correctly and the diagrams i have seen are not helping as we have hooked them up just like the simplified one and the under hood label one.

So now this leaves me with this, im dumping the crap and going grainger, now my question is with the grainger i dont need either of the 2 ports on the turbo right? BTW one port goes to the air box the other goes to manifold pressure. The grainger of course would go inline the WG hose to the manifold pressure. Should i be running any of the stock vacuum inline check valves? if so where, as I have seen them needed for when using blower motor so when ur in boost u still get ur heat and not have it die down. Not that i have incured that the ways we have been setting.