Thread: Stainless fuel Rail, Injector Harness, T2 Pistons and Rods

Stainless fuel Rail, Injector Harness, T2 Pistons and Rods

What I have for sale are just odds and ends parts that I have left from old part outs and other purchases. All parts are OBO.

1. I have a Stainless Steel Fuel Rail with FPR on it from a flex fuel car. I got it for the injectors, and since it is for a 1 piece intake, and i have a 2 piece, I have no use of it. So up it goes for sale. Asking $60+ shipping.

2. Injector Harness from the Stainless Steel Fuel Rail. It has the O2 sensor wired in, so I do not know what years it will work with, but it is in VERY good condition, and if I had that wiring, I would definitely use it, but I do not, so out it goes. Asking $30+ shipping.

3. T2 Pistons. I have 3 of the pistons that came out of an old build and they only have about 300 miles on them from new. These are the stock Mahle pistons that were used for a T2 replacement from Mopar. I went to a 2.5l Turbo setup, so I have no need of these pistons, so out they go as well. I paid $120 for them brand new about a year ago, and I am asking $80+ shipping for them.

4. T2 Connecting Rods. I am not completely certain if I want to get rid of these yet since they are still in good condition and will work on my 2.5l setup. But these were machined prior to putting with the pistons that are in 3. but were removed from the pistons since I was going to use them in my new build, but I have a complete set coming to me. Asking $70+ shipping.

I will hopefully have pics up tonight.

Re: Stainless fuel Rail, Injector Harness, T2 Pistons and Rods

Bump, these are OBO as well

Pic of Parts

Rods:

Pistons:

Fuel Rail:

Harness:

does nobody want any of this stuff? It is all OBO.

turbo addict

The reason that the O2 harness is there is that its an N/A car it came from. They all have the harness clipped to the drivers side of the head versus on the corner of the intake like a turbo car. Would be sweet for an MPI conversion though. From the pic it looks like its integrated into the injector harness. Is this correct?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Yah, it is from a flex fuel vehicle car. I am putting some thought into taking it apart and using the injector portion of the harness for a different car build. But the o2 is in the injector harness. So if it doesn't sell, it is getting put into a new harness.

Still for sale.