Thread: DC Supercharger Kit w/valve cover or dual carb setup trade for 16V masi motor

DC Supercharger Kit w/valve cover or dual carb setup trade for 16V masi motor

Right now its getting late in the year already and i need to get rolling with current parts cars and projects and drivers. I have a complete 90 16V TC masi commonblock running motor that i would like to trade for a complete good working DC supercharger kit with the correct valve cover or a dual carb manifold with the 2 weber side drafts and linkages to hook it up on my car. Id like either one, the supercharger kit is preferable and considering the going prices its worth at least if not less than the complete running 16V motor considering the prices they can go for. I'm in NJ, i don't plan to ship the motor so, pick up is how it will get out of my driveway once it departs the engine compartment. Car had a bad fuel pump and massive rot so it got removed from the road, motor has 150K on it, run and boosts well, last driven july 07, started and moved recently no problem

turbo addict

Re: DC Supercharger Kit w/valve cover or dual carb setup trade for 16V masi motor

I can see Alan now scouring the internet/buddies/j-yard for a DC kit

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Re: DC Supercharger Kit w/valve cover or dual carb setup trade for 16V masi motor

You're killing the deal with no ship...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

find a complete kit, i might think about it

Damn.... I had both of those a couple years ago lol...

too bad i guess now right

nobody i guess can help me out right now then. might even go for a trade of a 568/523 hybrid trans with obx

ok, anybody thinking about it can stop. all i need now its pics of the intake manifold for the DC supercharger kit. I managed to get an NOS supercharger, belt, stainless line for it, idler pulley and the crank accessory pulley. not far from making my rampage supercharged for the time being