Thread: PARTS SALE from a 91, drivetrain, electrical, body, interior, misc. LOOK, PICS

Hybrid booster

Arrow NEW turbo, head, dist., Hurst shifter, FMIC, sbec, harness, rad and more

all prices are OBO and pick up or plus shipping, i am willing to ship anything, greyhound, fedex or usps.
    pics can be seen here, http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s...i/91%20shadow/ i will add photos to this folder so check back if you ask for pics of something in particular. i will wipe down and clean parts before shipping, luckily this thing had oil everywhere and protected it from rust.

conquest tsi fmic, stock, decent size and shape, core is 2 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 8" $40

complete 89' swirl head, 3k miles on clean, pressure checked, resurfaced, new rollers and new lifters, new valve guides and seals, used roller cam. $180

new mitsu turbo 3k miles (new, not rebuilt) new everything, housings, new 2.5" sv and new 4 wire O2, new waste gate and new factory lines, new fittings and new drain tube. also includes a new FWDP SS line kit for the mitsu $350

complete 1 piece intake, painted red with a clean fuel rail, new fpr, T1 33lb injectors, throttle body and sensors. $65

newer 91 shadow radiator with stock fan, over flow bottle, hoses and cap $50

91 shadow 2.5 T1 5 spd es complete wiring harness, all of it, relays, solenoids, map, bulbs, starter, alt, battery and fuel sub harness, even the bulbs. the only cuts are at the battery cable and the rad fan. $75

91 sbec 2.5 T1 5 spd, $80

nippo denso alt, nuts included $50

bosch starter, nuts included $30

new (3k mile) distributor, with new cap, new rotor, new bosch wires, new coil pack and newer hep $80

all brackets and pulleys MAKE OFFERS

2.2 88 T1 crank, great shape $40

HURST chrome short throw shifter with hurst white ball knob, was on the 523 shadow but was intended for a neon and/or srt4 $70

factory sunroof glass and latch $20

front or rear bumper, $20 ea.

both sides ground effects and door cladding $40

15" pumpers all 4 caps, painted black but good shape, could be stripped and refinished with 3 matching barum tires with a nice tread pattern and 1 other tire. the other tire has 85-90% tread along with one barum, the other 2 barum have 50-60% tread, all hold air. $180 for the set or $275 is strip and repaint them factory silver, $575 i polish them bad boys to a mirror finish!

i will have the roller until MONDAY, so if you want any body pieces or anything else make an offer before its gone to junk yard.
    Last edited by glht_omni; 09-20-2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP ON ALL ITEMS!

Hybrid booster

Re: PARTS SALE from a 91, drivetrain, electrical, body, interior, misc. LOOK, PICS

Wire harness has fuse box, or fusible links?

Hybrid booster

Re: PARTS SALE from a 91, drivetrain, electrical, body, interior, misc. LOOK, PICS

fusible links under the hood, fuses under the dash

Hybrid booster

Reduced All Prices!!!!

Added More Pictures In The Link!!!!

In A Few Days Its All Going On Ebay!!!!

Hybrid booster

Would you sell the coil pack separately?

Hybrid booster

i'll seperate all of it if need be, make requests.

Hybrid booster

523/568 shifter cables and clutch pedal cable with rubber end for the shift fork, came from a 91 shadow, best fit you will find for an L body swap also includes trans bracket for cables $50
    I`ll take these,could you possibly do $50 shipped.I got it sitting in pp ready

Hybrid booster

sure, sending pm

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by glht_omni View Post
    sure, sending pm
    thanks,pp sent

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

does that power seat work ?!?

Hybrid booster

sure does, you want the track or just the switch?

anybody who has bought anything, your package is in the mail.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

pretty sure it will bolt onto a 4dr seat
    but I'll check when I get home

I'll say for now yes

tracks, motor, switch/side trim whatever else necessary to get a power seat

Hybrid booster

you got it, i am pretty sure the front seats are the same, the back seatis are different. i have seen charger rear seats in an omni before, so anything is possible.

Hybrid booster

the list has been updated in the first post, MAKE OFFERS, its all going on ebay shortly.

boostaholic

91 sbec 2.5 T1 5 spd

how much shipped to 18018?

Hybrid booster

$90 shipped will get you priority mail.

Hybrid booster

turbo, trans and short throw are sold!