The Fuel FAQ
What size injectors are in my car?
put response here... keep it italics.
When do I need to upgrade to bigger fuel injectors, and what size are available?
What do I need to run larger injectors?
When do I need a bigger fuel pump?
When do I need to upgrade my fuel lines?
How well do these fuel rails flow? When should I upgrade?
How do I check the Fuel Pressure?
There is a schrader valve on the fuel rail so you can hook up a fuel pressure gauge. Be sure the engine is off, and cool, before trying to hook up the gauge. The fuel rail may be pressurized and may spray or leak gasoline when hooking up the fuel pressure gauge.

Once the gauge is connected, remove the vacuum line from the fuel pressure regulator. Start the engine and see what pressure the gauge reads. This reading is called the 'static' fuel pressure reading. With a stock regulator, the pressure should be 52-55 psi. - Barry (sdac_guy)
What should my fuel pressure be under boost?
The fuel pressure should increase from the static reading 1 psi fuel pressure for each psi boost pressure. So on a stock regulator at 10psi boost, fuel pressure should be 10 psi more than the static pressure reading, or about 62-65psi. - Barry (sdac_guy)
What is an AFPR?
It is an Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator. It allows you to change the fuel pressure from the stock setting so you can add more fuel when increasing boost pressure. It is intended as a fine tuning device with either stock or larger than stock injectors. - Barry (sdac_guy)
When do I if I am running rich or lean?