Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: KokoMopar 2: The Regathering at Fleck's place!

...on your color TV screen... Turbo Mopar Contributor Reeves's Avatar

Re: KokoMopar 2: The Regathering at Fleck's place!

Quote Originally Posted by fleckster View Post
    okay but how many of those four chicks do you really want to see nude after all these years? Sarah Jessica Parker used to be hawt but now she's a boney and wrinklely old chick.

Nudity =

James Reeves - Reeves Racing
    World's Fastest 8 Valve - 146.88 mph
    86 GLH-T 9.99 at 143.78 mph
    86 GLHS #169 Mom's - complete Super 60 car
    87 Shelby Z 14.16 Dad's - mostly stock, no sh*t!
    88 Shelby Z 13.5 - been in storage for 15 years
    03 SRT-4 12.24 Mom's
    07 Charger 5.7L 12.48 Dad's

Mom Says I'm Special. :-) Turbo Mopar Staff Subliminal's Avatar

Really, just the dark haired one would be fun to see naked. I think the one that they show full on is the ugly red headed one.

*Shudder*
    Damon

"America is all about speed...hot, nasty badass speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Garrett booster

>I seem to have enough trouble trying to get the Indy area guys to show up at my place so I haven't bugged the Chicago guys to drive farther.

>Your LeBaron needs a cal and my van cal needs work BAD!!!

I know some Chicago guys have some really fast cars, and I'm really itching to see what numbers a highly modified TM will put down, but I guess your LeBaron and Reeve's van will have to do! (Just kidding).

But seriously, do you have the tools to do the cal work on them? I know this is where Warren is needed but since he's not available...

I'm not sure what the kids have going on Friday evening, if I'm free we can play with the LeBaron and Reeve's van at my shop if you want and do a few pulls and see what they put down. I know I'm free after dark but I don't like to run things too late into the evening - keeps my neighbors happy this way - sound tends to travel farther it seems the later it gets as the ambient noise dies down. If my kids have nothing going on Friday evening we get get out there after work for a few hours, and I should be free Sat. afternoon.

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

When was horse faced SJP ever hot????????????????????

Guys, odds are Im going to be a no show for this one. Ive got to travel on business the week after next, and Ive got some things I need to get done before I go. That, and Im having a hard time getting anyone to watch the boy. So unless something changes, Im going to unfortunately have to sit this one out.
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Bad Mother Flecker Turbo Mopar Staff fleckster's Avatar

Well, I completely understand if you can't make it, Clay but if you want to bring Cooper along, we can watch him collectively. Even Katie and Carla have agree to share in the watch time as long as they still have the ability to do some stuff they want to do also.

It figures that we have to bring up nude women (even if they are ugly) to get you to respond. To answer your question, I thought she was pretty descent in the movie (Steel River I think is the name of it) with Bruce Willis where they play Pittsburgh cops and IIRC she ends up being the killer. (Yep, ruined it for you!) She was still young then, probably in her 20s.

John M. Fleck

'83 Dodge Rampage 2.2 w/ 2.5L Turbo 14.79@94
    '87 Shelby Lancer #213 14.99@94
    '89 Chrysler LeBaron GT Turbo 'vert 15.88@92
    '92 Dodge Spirit R/T 13.50@104 ; 13.34@102 on slicks
    '98 Dodge Neon R/T 15.66@89
    '03 Dodge SRT-4 13.91@98

Garrett booster

Saturday, is the wheel stand show at Muncie Dragway. It is being filmed by Speed channel for a new Lucas Oil On The Edge show called On The Bumper. Needless to say that my Saturday is spoken for.......Sunday, will be the annual trip to Fairmount for James Dean Days.........However, Friday night is open. If anyone is interested in seeing the Pace Car, I can gladly make that happen. The car is about 15 minutes from Fleck's place and I can provide transportation in the conversion van if needed. If I get home at a descent hour on Saturday night, I will try to make it over as well.

Garrett booster

Shawn said:
    >Sunday, will be the annual trip to Fairmount for James Dean Days.........However, Friday night is open. If anyone is interested in seeing the Pace Car, I can gladly make that happen. The car is about 15 minutes from Fleck's place and I can provide transportation in the conversion van if needed.

Count me in! My shop is only 5 miles further west from the Pace Car's location, so if it's not dark yet (hate to bother the neighbors so I try not to do pulls after dark) you might as well bring your S-10 Shawn and we'll strap her down and see what she puts to the wheels, since I can't seem to get any TM guys to bring their good stuff!

Fleck said:

>Anyone else??? Come on guys! I'm not that bad and I do cook some descent burgers and stuff!

I can't believe Fleck is having to beg people to come over! Kokomo is the place to be this weekend! I'd think Chicago, Indy and Ohio people would be flocking to your door Fleck! You're offering a free place to crash and free food for a once in a lifetime chance to see the Pace Car up close in person rather than being roped off 10 feet away, the James Dean festival (huge car show) only 30 mins away, and the chance to do all the pulls you want and fine tune your car. What more can a guy as for? Your house should be so packed you'd never do this again!

I never knew you were offering up your Dyno! I would LOVE to bring the OMNI and Mom's SRT-4 to your shop!

Unfortunately though, I will be driving either the van with trailer (if Clay can make it), or my truck with trailer.

Maybe we could plan another date to bring the FAST cars!

03 SRT-4 12.24 Mom's

turbo addict

Well, here's my agenda this weekend and I have to fit you guys in there somewhere.

Friday evening is unknown at this point and will be dictated by the number of ppl that showup whether I drive up for a couple hrs.

My dad is coming to Indy Sat day and I have to meet up with him around 12:00 PM to pick up a gun, eat, and shoot said gun. This will take a few hrs as he will be East of Indy.

I was originally scheduled to go with the wifey to a friends house Saturday evening, but I am trying like hell to get out of that one. Either way, I would still like to come over Sat late to crash and generally cantanker around.

Sun is open except for football and so forth.

I will DEFINITELY make an appearance/help to be sure, but the hrs/times are unknown at this point...
    -Nate- ''Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.'' —Mark Twain

Can you say, "Truck on the Dyno"? I'm seeing TONS of black smoke now...

John M. Fleck

'03 Dodge SRT-4 13.91@98

Garrett booster

>I never knew you were offering up your Dyno! I would LOVE to bring the OMNI and Mom's SRT-4 to your shop!

Uh... didn't we bring this up at Fleck's house? That you guys were welcome to use the dyno whenever Fleck had a get-together? (Well, let me clarify that - maybe not whenever - only if it and I wasn't tied up that day) It was late and we were plenty tired so maybe I just thought I'd mentioned it. Or, if I recall, you were sound asleep so maybe we did bring this up and you were just zoned out. I did mention this didn't I? Now I'm wondering... I'm getting old.

>Can you say, "Truck on the Dyno"? I'm seeing TONS of black smoke now...

Your truck isn't a diesel is it Fleck? I've never run a diesel before - don't know how to pick up a RPM signal.

Mine's not a diesel but James' is. He has a box on it and it runs very well. I have seen a diesel truck used on a dyno but they used some adaptor to pick up the rpm signal. Sorry but I didn't watch close enough to see what they did. I bet a quickie internet search could point us in the right direction to figure out how.

John M. Fleck

'03 Dodge SRT-4 13.91@98

Quote Originally Posted by thrashercharged View Post
    >I never knew you were offering up your Dyno! I would LOVE to bring the OMNI and Mom's SRT-4 to your shop!

Uh... didn't we bring this up at Fleck's house? That you guys were welcome to use the dyno whenever Fleck had a get-together? (Well, let me clarify that - maybe not whenever - only if it and I wasn't tied up that day) It was late and we were plenty tired so maybe I just thought I'd mentioned it. Or, if I recall, you were sound asleep so maybe we did bring this up and you were just zoned out. I did mention this didn't I? Now I'm wondering... I'm getting old.

>Can you say, "Truck on the Dyno"? I'm seeing TONS of black smoke now...

Your truck isn't a diesel is it Fleck? I've never run a diesel before - don't know how to pick up a RPM signal.

I bet I was sleeping. I was sooo tired.

That would be totally awesome to get my OMNI and Mom's SRT up there sometime and do some tuning. Too bad I can't do that this weekend. HAVE to get those GLH's done....

03 SRT-4 12.24 Mom's

Vote for a Springtime KokoMopar Event/Dyno day??? Anyone???

John M. Fleck

'03 Dodge SRT-4 13.91@98

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fleckster View Post
    Vote for a Springtime KokoMopar Event/Dyno day??? Anyone???
    AYE!!!
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Garrett booster

Change in plans, Saturday night is now my open night. I will be there when I get back from Muncie (hoperfully around 8-9). How late are you guys gonna be up?

Tom, although she's looking pretty rough, and I don't have high expectations, I would love to make a few pulls with the Sonoma GT! Count me in for sure! Maybe on the way from Fleck's to your place would be the best time to stop and see the LeBaron (Since we go right past it!).

Anyone else want to see the car?
    Anyone else making any pulls?

turbo addict

I want to see the car, my stepson Zach and I will be there after Mitchell's football game and stay into the evening.
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

Garrett booster

So what's the tentative agenda? Who's coming today (Friday) and what time? Does anyone want to do any dyno pulls this evening?

Shawn said:
    >Change in plans, Saturday night is now my open night. I will be there when I get back from Muncie (hoperfully around 8-9). How late are you guys gonna be up?

That's a bit late to be running the dyno so we can put your Sonoma on some other time. Give me a call if you get back earlier. If last time's any indication, the guys are up real late so if seeing the Pace Car late on Saturday isn't a problem that should be fine.

I'd think some guys would want to come down for the James Dean festival car show too. Is that still going on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by thrashercharged View Post
    So what's the tentative agenda? Who's coming today (Friday) and what time? Does anyone want to do any dyno pulls this evening?

Shawn said:
    >Change in plans, Saturday night is now my open night. I will be there when I get back from Muncie (hoperfully around 8-9). How late are you guys gonna be up?

That's a bit late to be running the dyno so we can put your Sonoma on some other time. Give me a call if you get back earlier. If last time's any indication, the guys are up real late so if seeing the Pace Car late on Saturday isn't a problem that should be fine.

I'd think some guys would want to come down for the James Dean festival car show too. Is that still going on Sunday?
    I'm leaving Cincinnati at around 4:30pm. I'll be staying at Fleck's girlfriend's house tonight. I think Fleck might be there. She lives closer to Indy.

03 SRT-4 12.24 Mom's

...if you know what I mean... Turbo Mopar Contributor csxtra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    I'm leaving Cincinnati at around 4:30pm. I'll be staying at Fleck's girlfriend's house tonight. I think Fleck might be there. She lives closer to Indy.
    So...what I'm hearing is that you don't want to make the drive up 31 to Kokomo at night in the "rolling meth lab" again?

I hope you guys have a great time, sorry I can't make it up there.
    Warren Hall
    "My Name is Warren and my car is an alcoholic..."
    OVC - SDAC "Our Sh*t Rolls!"
    Cincinnati, OH
    87 CSX # 741
    317WHP - 380 WFt-Lbs (STD-5)
    12.460 @ 113.2 - Race Gas + Methanol Injection
    12.749 @ 109.84 - 91 octane + Methanol Injection (Still tuning...)
    "Illegitimi non carborundum."
    -General Joseph Stillwell
    TD Runlogger Page Has Moved...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast