Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mopar Nats Pic/video Thread!!!

Hybrid booster

Talking Official Mopar Nats Pic/video Thread!!!

post what ya got here!
    hope you guys had a blast!

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

Re: Official Mopar Nats Pic/video Thread!!!

it may be a while for mine.... i fractuered my collerbone falling off of JT's minibike..... so editing one handed is quite a challenge. LOL!!!

its a great show, tho!

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeshadowchik View Post
    it may be a while for mine.... i fractuered my collerbone falling off of JT's minibike..... so editing one handed is quite a challenge. LOL!!!

its a great show, tho!
    What were you doing? Riding on the handlebars?
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

its a great show, tho!
    Thats a painful bone to injure. Sorry to hear. Hoper you get well soon!

Hybrid booster

Got some picts from brice road. It pretty much sucked this year on brice. Cops just shut down the curb lane.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

its a great show, tho!
    Nothing like a bone fracture to take the fun out of an event Sorry to hear it. One bit of advice though, make up a better story for the folks back home though (you know, lie about it) if you tell them you broke you collarbone or whatever while screwing around at a car meet, they have *very little* sympathy for you. Believe me

Lets see, say you were saving this box full of cute but helpless Kittens from being run over on a busy street...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Hybrid booster

is that what you told your wife and kids happened to your hand and sdac shirt when you biffed the razor and smashed the beer can

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmonty View Post
    Got some picts from brice road. It pretty much sucked this year on brice. Cops just shut down the curb lane.
    Yea, heath is definitely the place to be these days. It's kind of a shame to see brice die but the authorities in heath are much more laid back.

I was at the show all day and went to brice for an hour or so, and did some weak burnouts with my neon. Then I went to heath and did a whole lot of weak burnouts with my neon. I only wasted about 10k worth of tread off my new tires.
    Hopefully someone got some pics or a vid or something. I'd hate to have bounced the rev limiter for 3 hours for nothing. And suprisingly, the crowd was rather respectful of my weak burnouts. I even saw the female anatomy twice in order to do a burnout. Unfortunately as usual there were a lot of cars doing sub-par smokies for what they were.

I saw some good runs at the track too. I saw Reeves and Rob go in the 10's. Very well done.

Did anyone see the manufacturer FI LX Charger make any runs down the track? It had a boost gauge and some crazy datalogger in it. I heard it doing a burnout at heath and it sounded wicked.
    [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Turbo Cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them and if you throw a little alcohol in the mix they'll rock your world![/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]2005 Dodge Neon - *15.88@85* - Daily Driver[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]1985 Dodge Shelby Charger - Project Car[/COLOR]

Hybrid booster

I knew we should have went to heath after 10 minutes on brice. But I drove up with someone and he didn't want to drive out there. What does your neon look like? I have some video and might have got you in it. I'm going to edit it today and might post it if it turned out ok.

Hybrid booster

First ticket in his new challenger, and it was his birthday too!

Heath was WIDE OPEN untill about 10:30ish when they blocked off the street...

About every 100ft someone () had water for the festivities.

its a great show, tho!
    What, you falling off the mini???

It's prolly JT's fault, as he did'nt outfit you with proper safety gear before ya took off on it.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmonty View Post
    What does your neon look like? I have some video and might have got you in it. I'm going to edit it today and might post it if it turned out ok.
    It's a grey 05 with some bling bling gunmetal wheels. Extremely loud exhaust and an R/T spoiler.
    [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Turbo Cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them and if you throw a little alcohol in the mix they'll rock your world![/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]2005 Dodge Neon - *15.88@85* - Daily Driver[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]1985 Dodge Shelby Charger - Project Car[/COLOR]

boostaholic

Heath was WIDE OPEN untill about 10:30ish when they blocked off the street...
    Thats great, kudos for the township for exorcising a little common sense, I hope no boneheads blew it for next year, because I will be there for sure.

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

its a great show, tho!
    Holy crap, I am so sorry to hear that. I always figured that it would be me to injure myself on one of those contraptions. I can't believe I made it around the parking lot on that fold up one at SDAC. I hope you get well ASAP.

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Nothing like a bone fracture to take the fun out of an event Sorry to hear it. One bit of advice though, make up a better story for the folks back home though (you know, lie about it) if you tell them you broke you collarbone or whatever while screwing around at a car meet, they have *very little* sympathy for you. Believe me

Lets see, say you were saving this box full of cute but helpless Kittens from being run over on a busy street...
    Mary Beth looked kinda beat up after her injuries, but she still didnt have a kung foo grip!
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

On our way home today I drove back down 79 through Heath. I should have taken video or at least pictures of the outside lane on the east side. solid burnout marks from one end to the other. The wifey and I laughed about it for a good two minutes as we drove down the road
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Hybrid booster

Had the flobots song in your head huh? "i can ride my (jt's)(mini) bike with no handlebars..." Then realized that it wasn't true right at the last second... Sorry to hear about the injury. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery.

its a great show, tho!

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post

I heard she was ..........."stunting" ALAN..............without a helmet!!!

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

Thanks for all the "get wells". And yea, it probably would've been hilarious to watch if it was on tape. I have offically learned that just beacuse its a small bike DOESN't mean less pain in the event of a crash.

Heath road was quite packed. Lots of burnouts... one idiot was doing them and almost hit Craig's ACR we were riding in. He couldn't keep the car in the lane at all.

I was pretty thrilled with the FWD showing. Like mentioned, 2 omni's in the 10's. Ohiorob ran a few 10's I beleive, and there was 2 1g turbo neons, one made it into the 11's the other one was a solid 12 sec car.

I'm going to work on some photos today. not like i can do much else... lol

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast