Thread: need a junk spirit r/t hood

Hybrid booster

need a junk spirit r/t hood

anybody have a junk spirit r/t hood? all i need is the vac diagram area cut off and mailed to me, so i can send it to dave at positive impressions for reproduction purposes.

Mitsu booster

Re: need a junk spirit r/t hood

I have a 91 rt hood that I can cut the vacume diagram off. I will need your mailing address to send it to you . thanks Brian btcuda@gmail.com

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Couldn't he just use a hi-rez digital pic? I understand he'd need to have something to scale it by, but that's just putting a ruler in the bottom of the picture. I hate to see a serviceable hood cut up just for the decal... I'd be happy to snap a picture of mine with the scale/ruler if it would do. LMK.

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Hybrid booster

already tried that route. basically dave is a pefectionist and thinks ahead business wise.
    if he just used a hi-res pic anybody could do the same and hes not really offering anything unique.
    he only reproduces from an original piece, that is how he reproduced everything he offers.

he said he needs the decal cut from a hood, so thats what i will give him. i dont want anybody to destroy a good hood. 1 guy said he has a wrecked hood and is going to be needing a diagram for his new acclaim hood also and briant has a bad hood that he can snag it from.

trying to find a nearby hood from a 1208 unit produced model is very hard, i bet there is less than 600 r/ts that are or could be put back on the road.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Well, so long as no R/Ts get hurt in this production, I guess it's OK.

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke