Thread: 91' Shadow convertible

Hybrid booster

91' Shadow convertible

Owned for close to 4 years. Purchased shell from the original owner and put approximately 3000 miles on it since purchased. Built it up over the last few years with many challenges. Finally have the engine combination that I wanted, .040 over forged piston, ARP hardware 2.5 motor with a big valve G-head flowing over 200 cfm. Running a conservative 14psi of boost. Innovate WBO2 and datalogging hardware w/ laptop and chip burning hardware.

There's only a handful of Shadow convertibles in this nice of condition, 2 of which being CSX clones. This is a turn-key car with a very mild tune.

Current issues is an out of balance passenger side axle (wobbles a bit) and electronic door locks that just stopped working this past Sunday.

Extra parts that'll go with car: A523 transmission (planned to convert back to a 5-speed).

+20 injectors, spare T2 turbo, all miscellaneous hoses, clamps, pipes etc... anything turbo Dodge related.

Some pictures can be seem at my website: http://www.theshadallac.com/photo.htm

I'm going to set the price at $8500. Located in Uniontown, OH. A lot of money for a turbo Dodge, but try and build this car for this amount of money. If it doesn't sell, I'll just continue to drive and enjoy it on Sundays. May consider a trade/partial trade. Looking to purchase a Harley motorcycle in the next year or 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20080622_80(resize).jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	359.8 KB 
ID:	9783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20080622_85(resize).jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	9784   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20080622_86(resize).jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	378.5 KB 
ID:	9785   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20080622_182(resize).jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	289.0 KB 
ID:	9786  

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: 91' Shadow convertible

Bump for a nice car - good luck selling it.

Hybrid booster

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Dave's Avatar

I've seen this car in person and I've even worked on it. I can vouge that it's as nice a car as he says and looks way better than the pictures do justice.

turbo addict

From what I've seen this is definitely one of those shadow vert buildups that almost all should be measured against. Bump for one of the nicest shadows let alone verts I've seen.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Garrett booster

I know what you have been through in making that car what it is. Good luck with the sale. Bad economy is going to hurt your chances. After putting my CSX convertible on e-bay and getting dismal results, I have decided to keep it until better times come economically. You would think folks would be all over these pocket rockets with good fuel economy, but it just isn't the case.... yet. Good Luck and BUMP.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

such a beautiful car! i have also seen this car in person... its REALLY nice! free bump as well.....

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

Hybrid booster

Thanks for the comments guys and gals. Yea, I pretty much knew it wouldn't sell very quick if at all. I really like my car, so I'll probably keep it for a while longer.