Thread: 90 P-body socketed SBEC and wiring harness.

turbo addict

90 P-body socketed SBEC and wiring harness.

I bought this harness from a board member and its too far off from my 89 CSX harness to use. Unfortunately (for me), I socketed the SBEC before I realized I really need an 88/89 harness. Its a complete harness minus the alternator sub harness (dash and underhood inc.). Socketed by Brian Bucar - and that guy can solder! So, up for sale it is. Its gotta go quick, so heres a barn burner price - 150 shipped to the lower 48. Includes a few spare chips for the SBEC. I can include a 3 Bar cal that was meant for my CSX as well, but it is untested.

Will trade for an 88-89 P-body harness also!

Re: 90 P-body socketed SBEC and wiring harness.

is the sbec upgraded in any way other than socketed? Cuz I could use a nice stage 2 or better cal for my 90 2.5 shadow thats got the garret t2 turbo on it and a fmic soon...with ported manifolds and open exhaust and possible 3 bar map..

let me know the details and price 4 just that and I can pay you asap. I only need the SBEC

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 87ShelbyZ View Post
    is the sbec upgraded in any way other than socketed? Cuz I could use a nice stage 2 or better cal for my 90 2.5 shadow thats got the garret t2 turbo on it and a fmic soon...with ported manifolds and open exhaust and possible 3 bar map..

let me know the details and price 4 just that and I can pay you asap. I only need the SBEC
    The SBEC has the chip that was going to be used in my car. Only problem is that its a 2.2L with 72pph injectors. Probably not gonna work for your car. There are a number of guys on here that will write a cal and burn a chip for you though. Heck, thats a just as simple 3 bar T2 cal.....im sure the bin file is on this site somewhere. If you bought a burner you could DL it yourself. Ill send you details on the SBEC via PM.

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

I would be interested, but if it will not work for you it probably would not work for me either.
    I have a 90 Vnt Comp Shadow, believe it is the same harness as the 89 CSX. I recently converted to a GT30 Ball bearing turbo and am still running the stock cal. at under 10psi. Just got the car running in over a year.

turbo addict

The harness ONLY is still for sale.