Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: moparzrule - unethical conduct

Garrett booster

moparzrule - unethical conduct

Jul 15th: He paypals me $60 for parts, instant transfer (Unique Transaction ID #2KB08710DV256973V)

Jul 15th: I withdraw $57.96 to my bank account from PayPal (Unique Transaction ID #77E077104E2180119)

July 18th: The funds appear in my bank account and hence directly accessible ($57.96 PAYPAL TRANSFER 4GY223BLVX2YE 071708)

July 20th: He PM's me "Has that stuff been shipped yet? Just wondering cuz I didn't get anything yet...."

July 20th: I reply "Funds cleared into my bank on Friday. Boxed on Saturday.. now waiting for the post office to open tomorrow morning and I'll have a tracking number for you!"

Jul 20th: He PM's me "What? The funds that were sent to you were IN my paypal account, that means instant transfer. You are full of sh!t."

Open statement to moparzfool: I know you're active in these forums but that doesn't put you above anybody and it doesn't give you the right to belittle anybody. I never denied the instant transfer but it took some days for it to arrive in my bank and hence become accessible. I might be in need of cash right now for a military move but your money is no good to me after your blatant insult. You have been refunded $62.10 (Unique Transaction ID #3AN32236PU909871U) which means $60.00 back.

Sorry Chris W. but as long as you have this inbred neanderthal on your team, I'm switching to FWDperformance for everything.

Thank you and have a good day.

Hank

Re: moparzrule - unethical conduct

Maybe you should send him a PM or something. I have dealt with matt quite a few times and everything was ok.

So why exactly would you have to wait until the funds are in your bank account to ship the parts I paid for? I payed right away, an instant transfer, the money is yours now ship my parts. I needed that stuff by the weeked and thanks to you I'm screwed now. I payed instantly, expecting shipping ASAP as well. I do not know of ANYBODY else that waits until the money is in their bank account to ship parts. Once it's in your paypal, the money is no longer mine and it's yours.
    So I apologize for the comment, but I am still very dissatisfied by YOUR conduct as a seller as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JDAWG View Post
    Maybe you should send him a PM or something. I have dealt with matt quite a few times and everything was ok.
    Nobody else has ever had a problem with me, I'm the most honest person you will ever meet. It's just when I get screwed over is when the $hit hits the fan.
    When people pay me for parts, I ship next day or if not as soon as humanly possible. Not this wait until it's in my bank account BS. A paypal account is like having a second bank account, it's in your account now ship my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tps25pentium View Post
    Open statement to moparzfool: I know you're active in these forums but that doesn't put you above anybody and it doesn't give you the right to belittle anybody. I never denied the instant transfer but it took some days for it to arrive in my bank and hence become accessible. I might be in need of cash right now for a military move but your money is no good to me after your blatant insult. You have been refunded $62.10 (Unique Transaction ID #3AN32236PU909871U) which means $60.00 back.

Sorry Chris W. but as long as you have this inbred neanderthal on your team, I'm switching to FWDperformance for everything.

Thank you and have a good day.

Hank

So this gives you a right to insult me in public? When I did everything in private?
    Lets see if you ordered parts from TU would you not expect them to ship next day after payment if not same day? I think a lot of people would be pissed off if TU waited a week before shipping anybodys orders. Think about that.

I have met matt and have done business with him a few times. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again. If you have his money then what is the problem?

He gave me a refund, which is fine with me because I had to make due without the parts anyway. Going by his conduct as a seller I don't know if I would have gotten what was advertised anyway.

I said in private he was full of $hit, now in public I get called ''moparzfool'' and an ''inbred neanderthal''. Furthermore, threatening to only buy from FWD? Whatsup with that? Talk about unethical conduct!

Quote Originally Posted by JDAWG View Post
    I have met matt and have done business with him a few times. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again. If you have his money then what is the problem?
    You and many many many other people. You will NOT find ANY bad feedback for me as a buyer or seller, until now...being the inbred neanderthal I am I expect shipment next day when I make payment UNLESS you tell me otherwise beforehand that you can't ship it right away.

Hey just noticed something, take a look at the ''similar threads'' feature at the bottom of the page. LOL

turbo addict

those say your a good seller not buyer. haha
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Just general ethical conduct though. Not many post about people being good buyers.
    Search my name on turbo dodge and you find 4 years of perfect transactions and MANY of them, not one negative ever.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ght=moparzrule

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/...eat-buyer.html
    http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/...aid-check.html

Garrett booster

Your response is hilarious. Nice try pretending to be the victim when you never stated a word about the urgency. If you wanted next day shipping, I would have told you upfront that I'm not in a position to do that. End of story. Next time be upfront about your expectations.

What??? Again, next time you order from a vendor, let them not ship for a week after your payment and see if you gripe about it.
    How is it not expected to ship right away after payment? Again, my conduct is in question here???

Nice try pretending to be the victim
    So let me get this straight, you are saying that you are the victim here? I paid you just minutes after we agreed on the transaction that tuesday morning. And here's your quote-
    I'll ship it out USPS 1st Class ASAP
    Now, when people say ASAP that typically doesn't mean a week later! Yet again, MY CONDUCT in question here?

A few hours later you PM'd me back-
    Got it. What address do you want me to send it to? The one that's on PayPal?
    I don't know about anyone else but this sure sounds to me like the parts were gonna be shipped right away.

Anybody want reading material for an hour on my conduct as a buyer and seller?

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/sea...archid=1028721

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/se...earchid=826668

Garrett booster

You're hilarious with your dramatism and immaturity. It's not uncommon for people to wait until they have access to the funds, it's prudent practice. It's also not uncommon for people to verify the shipping address, as I did. I'm not denying anything you've done in the past so it's quite pointless to try and dig for material. It's about a clear and blatant insult from somebody associated with a respected vendor whom one would usually trust.

Don't treat others like garbage.. that's all I ask of you.

It's not uncommon for people to wait until they have access to the funds, it's prudent practice. .
    Well congratulations in the 6 years I've been buying and selling you are the FIRST one.

Don't treat others like garbage.. that's all I ask of you.
    You mean like you did to me when you made this public?

It's about a clear and blatant insult from somebody associated with a respected vendor whom one would usually trust.

Why don't you be more concerned about your own reputation at this point? I can be trusted to pay right away and ship right away, now you no longer can. You are such a huge hypocrit anyway, I say one thing in private because you deceived me and then you slam me and call me names in public?

Garrett booster

I'm secure about myself to the extent that I don't need to worry about my reputation. Just like anybody, I do things right and I do things wrong. You had no right to make that personal attack and no matter how many "good" things you dig up from the past, it won't change what you've committed against a fellow TD enthusiast.

Good luck and have a nice day.

You attacked me publicly, mine was 1 comment, privately. Thats a world of difference there. Yes it was wrong, forgive me, it was a spur of the moment comment when I found out you hadn't even shipped the parts yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast