Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: super 60 roller

super 60 roller

has anyone received a cam from turbovanman? i sent my cam and money to the address he gave in canada and he said he was to busy to pick it up and they tried to deliver it. they told him it was an extra 20 so i said i wold pay it and now hes waited so long im going spend another 50 to have my cam and money order sent back. so now i will have spent $90 in shipping and have no cam

Hybrid booster

Re: super 60 roller

simons a good guy he will take care of you, id pm him first next time hes a pretty busy guy

boostaholic

I Second that!!! Simon is very busy!! But the wait is usally worth the wait...i waiting probally a good month in a half for my hid lights...lol....you just gotta get on his back and annoy him like i did Right simon!!

Nah..just be understanding, all this stuff he does on the side ..first things for him are family and buisness.

i did pm him and he told me to send the cam and money so i did ow im screwed im o my way to ups to have the cam sent back. i even pmed him asking what was going on 3 times this and no answer i even asked for a phone number for better communication but no answer to that either.

still no word from simon. my package is on its way back. that was a waste of $90 and until simon gets ahold of me and works soehing out i feal i got totally screwed

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

I think you're overreacting a bit. I have dealt with Simon many times over the years and never had a problem. Have a bit more patience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT=Comic Sans MS]'91 Shadow convertible 2.5 auto, three core RP IC, S60/.48 stg 1, ported two-piece intake/52mm TB, Menegon +1 swirl, 88 turbo cam, Venolias, Crower rods, TU deep sump pan, ported exhaust, 3" from SV to TP, Hughes TC, Peloquin diff, DSS L5 driveshafts, Shelgame cal, Koni struts/shocks. [/FONT]

i have tried to work it out and he has just ignored my pms so maybe someone else can pm him. i have lft him a message everyday and git no response even though he has been on.

boostaholic

turbovanman

Last Activity: Yesterday 04:44 PM

this is why i even mad i sure we could work a deal out since i had to pay all this shipping but he wont even get back to me i left several messages asking what he wanted to do and no answer but he has logged on. i have also posted on his main super 60 page asking nicely what to do and nothing. i really want this cam and he said it was already being made so i ask ed if we could work it out through paypal and nothing. what do i do next? i really dont want to order a taft but i may have to cuz this is the last piece of the puzzle. i even read his feed back before i sent him money and it was all good so i dont know whats going on i wish he would at least let me know so if i have to get a different cam.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26910

Are you the person he's referring to? Sounds like he's trying to get the cam into the country and to him.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Sounds like a mis-communication, I've nothing but good things to say about Simon, I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to get you taken care of.

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

i think that is me and i told him i would just pay the extra but he would have to go pick it because they tried to deliver it twice. i just sent it to the address he gave me but now i cant get ahold of him at all

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cody88csxt
    ok i will send you a money order tomorrow and my cam so how much is it with my core. also what is your address

So its $230 US if you send a core.

My address is

Simon Field
    #101 5763 198th st
    Langley, BC
    Canada
    V3A 1G5

Thanks

Simon

heres the message he sent me with the address

simon im still waiting on some kind of answer

boostaholic

jezz Simon its been almost 4 days since this post was posted..and no anwser?!? Kind of bogus in my opinion, give the guy somekind of reply.

that what im saying please give a answer the cam is the last thing i need for my motor. the worst thing is he has been on here everyday and gave no reply

turbo addict

MODS??? Help this guy out???

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

It's unusual for Simon not to post for that long. Maybe he's off bike racing. I hope he's OK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][FONT=Comic Sans MS]'91 Shadow convertible 2.5 auto, three core RP IC, S60/.48 stg 1, ported two-piece intake/52mm TB, Menegon +1 swirl, 88 turbo cam, Venolias, Crower rods, TU deep sump pan, ported exhaust, 3" from SV to TP, Hughes TC, Peloquin diff, DSS L5 driveshafts, Shelgame cal, Koni struts/shocks. [/FONT]

i have checked his profile for the past week and he been on everyday. i wish i could just get an answer to if i can buy a cam or not. i would like to give him another chance im even willing to paypal

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Wow, overreaction or what, EVER HEARD OF EMAIL???????????

I have NOT been on since Sunday, my computer rebooted a few times and if anyone paid attention, I posted up I am mega busy and won't be around much so email me. Use some brains people.

I've replied to your PM's.

For the record, even without money, I had the cam made up, at the time of the our first talk, you weren't sending me a core, hence my Canadian address but forget to tell you to ship it to my US addy when you then said you were shipping me a core, UPS wanted $25 bucks when it got here so I thought I'd save you some money by having YOU tell them to ship it to my US addy, my bad, sorry for trying to save you money. I told you to phone them and just get them to deliver it to my work, UPS drives by here numerous times a day but I still don't have the core and money but guess what, I Have your Super60 cam.

I've been around for years, not ONE bad deal and now I am getting bashed? wow, your lucky I have a thick skin or I'd tell you all to pound sand.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast