View Poll Results: I would be interested in obtaining a 3" SV and am willing to pay upfront

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am willing to pay and wait until they are completed

60 54.05%
  • Yes I am interested in buying, but, not willing to pay up front

36 32.43%
  • No, not interested

15 13.51%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

Hybrid booster

Re: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

lol....

I hope ur serious!!!

I wish I were. I only know Ken from the list, that I know of. But I'm with Matt on this one. I think the thought was a full amount deposit when it is just the $50. That's fair and the #2's should counted as #1's and not TREATED link number 2.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

ya, its $50 upfront and then 2-6 months later when there done its the remaining $200 right?

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    I personally spoke to the other 9 and they want to switch to 1. Yep, they called me personally on my personal cell phone, no question about it....sooooo....yeah we should go ahead and move forward with this.
    Well, if you say so then it must be true.

I created an item on our site for the deposit. If we do not reach our goal of 40 by September 1, 2008 your $50. will be refunded. So, if your name is in the #1 section and you don't pay the deposit expect to get harassed by the others

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/prod...roducts_id=329

Selecting this item adds you to the list of customers wishing to purchase our 3" swingvalve. Once the forty $50. deposits are received we will begin manufacturing these swingvalves and provide updates on their progress. If we do not receive 40 deposits by September 1, 2008 all deposits will be refunded. Once the swingvalves have been completed ( 2-6 months) we will require the balance to be paid. If you are lucky enough to be one of the first 40 to pay the deposit your total price for our 3" swingvalve is $250. If you are 41 or up your price will be $275. You have 2 weeks to pay the balance otherwise you risk losing your deposit. There will be no refunds if you change your mind or if manufacturing goes beyond the projected 6 months.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swingvalve Machining 11.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	9754  
    Last edited by Chris W; 07-30-2008 at 06:03 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

One paid.

Jon T.- T-M Name ?

Please inclde your T-M name in the note secton of your order so we know who you are.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Jon T. = minigts
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Looking at the picture, what is the deal with the O2? Just expected to run a wideband? How does this work with a cal? Need to be re-calibrated I assume or is the factory O2 still need to be installed? Never read up on these, so probably should start asking so I can get prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Looking at the picture, what is the deal with the O2? Just expected to run a wideband? How does this work with a cal? Need to be re-calibrated I assume or is the factory O2 still need to be installed? Never read up on these, so probably should start asking so I can get prepared.
    The O2 ports will be machined and tapped for the factory sensors. The photo does not depict the final product. It is only to show a step in the machining process. Here's another.

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swingvalve Machining 2.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	9755  

turbo addict

Wish I didn't have to say this as Jon T will probably come kick my a$$, but hopefully someone takes my place. With my Shadow never running right, I may not get a chance to purchase one, although now that I think chunks of piston went through this mitsu, I will need a different turbo.

LOL Man, this is THE perfect time to get a 3" SW. I was kicking myself after these were made the first time. I wasn't going to make the mistake of missing the opportunity again. But I'm not aggressive, so I'm not going to kick anyone's patooty. Just think, you could change your signature to read, "...Dual ball bearing turbo ~ 20+ PSI, 3" TU swingvalve...".

This might make it easier:

Here's the list-

Option 1 voters
    2.2turboscotty
    86trbolancer
    87CSX603
    90Dodgevnt
    bakes
    Boosted Baron
    bsbllfit7
    Clay
    denviola
    djtang
    DoctorH
    DOG-DID-IT
    GLHS-024
    GLHSHELBY
    mcsvt
    minigts- Paid!
    MiniMopar
    MopàrBCN
    Reaper1
    Rick
    scrampage1
    The Pope
    Tony T
    Turbo3Iroc
    Turbodave
    TurboOmni028
    Turbozcs2003
    vntshadow

Option 2 voters
    1984 Rampage
    ZIN- PAID!

Non-Voters-

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 07-30-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Hybrid booster

Err...I made a deposit but forgot to add my TM name

Oops

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

paid... and it took $20.50 for shipping...
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Quote Originally Posted by mcsvt View Post
    paid... and it took $20.50 for shipping...
    DOH!

I can't change shipping to $0. so any overage is applied towards the balance. Or, look at it this way, you are paying shipping up front so the balance will be $200. or $225. if your deposit is not in the first 40 group.

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 07-30-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Hybrid booster

i just paid up!!!

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

chris - no offence, but your shipping program sucks!
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

I don't have time to continue to update this so please "copy and paste" then add PAID! next to your name and change the total at the bottom once you have placed your order. And PLEASE be honest. I'll be checking THANKS! CW

Option 1 voters

2.2turboscotty
    86trbolancer-PAID!
    87CSX603
    90Dodgevnt-PAID!
    bakes
    Boosted Baron
    bsbllfit7
    Clay
    denviola
    djtang
    DoctorH
    DOG-DID-IT
    GLHS-024
    GLHSHELBY
    mcsvt- PAID!
    minigts- PAID!
    MiniMopar
    MopàrBCN
    Reaper1
    Rick
    scrampage1
    The Pope
    Tony T
    Turbo3Iroc
    Turbodave
    TurboOmni028
    Turbozcs2003
    vntshadow

Option 2 voters
    1984 Rampage
    ZIN- PAID!

Non-Voters-

TOTAL PAID- 5

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 07-30-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    chris - no offence, but your shipping program sucks!
    No Offense taken It can only get better from here though

Hybrid booster

Could this be made a temporary sticky or something in the FOR SALE section

I'm sure there has to be more people that want one and just havn't came accross this thread yet

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Just paid my deposit/shipping. One more down! How many to go?

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast