View Poll Results: I would be interested in obtaining a 3" SV and am willing to pay upfront

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am willing to pay and wait until they are completed

60 54.05%
  • Yes I am interested in buying, but, not willing to pay up front

36 32.43%
  • No, not interested

15 13.51%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Re: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

I put my vote in for deposit. Hope to help it along
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Quote Originally Posted by mcsvt View Post
    I put my vote in for deposit. Hope to help it along
    THANKS GARY!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

I don't want these to disappear from our product line up either. As an added incentive, I will honor the previous price of $250. for those 40 individuals who provide their $50. deposit first. The balance of 60 pieces will be sold at the new $275. price.

Hope that helps,

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Damn skippy! Make it happen!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

I will vouch that this was one of the best parts I ever bought for my cars when I used the Chrysler housing. It's a fantastic upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by 8valves View Post
    I will vouch that this was one of the best parts I ever bought for my cars when I used the Chrysler housing. It's a fantastic upgrade.
    +1
    It is a very nice piece.

Here it is compared to a stocker:

SDAC member "It's not the ride, it's the rider."

Sweet pics Scott. Here's TU's pic-

turbo addict

well i voted for 2 and want t switch to 1

Quote Originally Posted by 1984rampage View Post
    well i voted for 2 and want t switch to 1

Your change is noted. 19 more #1 votes to go...

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

Nice comparison pics

Thanks for posting those

Chris--

Be ready to sell a bunch of 3in down pipes too!!

turbo addict

1+, 3inch dp's a must if the swingvalves exist. Is there a combo price?

Quote Originally Posted by overlordsshadow View Post
    Is there a combo price?
    There is no need for a combo price since the first 40 already get a $25. discount on the swingvalve.

Chris-TU

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    There is no need for a combo price since the first 40 already get a $25. discount on the swingvalve.

Chris-TU
    There's ALWAYS a need for a combo price! I'm interested in the 3" SW with the 3" kit for an L-body.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    There's ALWAYS a need for a combo price! I'm interested in the 3" SW with the 3" kit for an L-body.
    Let's get to 40 paid commitments first and then we can discuss combo discounts.

Chris-TU

turbo addict

Does the balance have to be paid out in full one the order is made, or once we want it shipped?

Does the balance have to be paid out in full one the order is made, or once we want it shipped?
    We expect the balance to be paid just before it ships out to the customer. Customer has 2 weeks to pay balance once swingvalves are completed.

Chris-TU

So no reason! Change your vote!

turbo addict

You expect these to take a few months you said? Is there an item on your site that you go 'buy' to provided this deposit?

You expect these to take a few months you said? Is there an item on your site that you go 'buy' to provided this deposit?
    We anticipate anywhere from 2-6 months. We are working with a "local" machinist now who is a mile from our shop. He caters to companies like TU so our orders will no longer get pushed back due to Honeywell or USAF.

We will create a deposit section on our website once 40 poll commitments is reached. At that point we will advise once all 40 payments have been received.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

turbo addict

WEll count me in then.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast