View Poll Results: I would be interested in obtaining a 3" SV and am willing to pay upfront

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am willing to pay and wait until they are completed

60 54.05%
  • Yes I am interested in buying, but, not willing to pay up front

36 32.43%
  • No, not interested

15 13.51%
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

Re: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

Count me in, I'd love to have one for each car...but I'll commit to 1 for now.

TT

Hybrid booster

Since this sounds like a final batch, count me in for a spare

Our objective with this poll is to see if there is enough interest to continue production of the 3" swingvalves. Once we reach 40 positive votes we will request deposits ($50.) and then start manufacturing. When the swingvalves have been completed we will collect the balance of the funds and ship product. Estimated time of completion has varied in the past so all I can say is it could be as soon as two months or as late as six. In any case, you product is reserved once you provide a deposit. To clarify, the first option in the poll is for providing a $50. deposit and the second is for waiting for product to be in stock before ordering. Sorry for not pointing that out earlier.

Hope that answers everyone's questions. If not don't hesitate to give us a call or PM us.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Have you EVER not sold them all???? Why not stock them...

Folks, It truely is a PRIMO piece... Worth every penny as far as HP goes. I own 3..
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

Ken has multiples of everything; I'm jealous!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

Just want one of YOUR heim jointed rod shifters... Have parts,l will trade
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by GLHSKEN View Post
    Have you EVER not sold them all???? Why not stock them...

Folks, It truely is a PRIMO piece... Worth every penny as far as HP goes. I own 3..

+1, just stock them. I can't see these never being sold. Not everyone needs them now but they'll need/want/afford them eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHSKEN View Post
    Just want one of YOUR heim jointed rod shifters... Have parts,l will trade
    How about I make you one, you pay for the parts? Fair enough?
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    +1, just stock them. I can't see these never being sold. Not everyone needs them now but they'll need/want/afford them eventually.
    In the past when we have kept them in stock they sell at a rate of about 3 pieces a month. Now that our bare castings have been depleted we are faced with a minimum order of 100 pieces. The low sales volume history is not enough to justify keeping 90 of these gathering dust on our shelves. I am considering 60 on our shelves if we get 40 commitments but that's as much as I am willing to sit on.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

i ll need one now and one later for another one of my cars

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    How about I make you one, you pay for the parts? Fair enough?
    Sweet.... LMK... Hooking it to an A555
    Ken Adler....
    Cars, A few (9)

turbo addict

Cast my vote! I'm in if we can get this going!

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1 View Post
    Cast my vote! I'm in if we can get this going!
    We are more then halfway there if the folks in the middle section of the poll change their mind and decide to kick in the $50. deposit. We pulled the mold from storage and are ready to go on this end. Just waiting on more votes.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

Exclamation Re: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    We are more then halfway there if the folks in the middle section of the poll change their mind and decide to kick in the $50. deposit. We pulled the mold from storage and are ready to go on this end. Just waiting on more votes.

Chris-TU

I think we can all see that this will be happening sooner or later...

come on people put your money down and get this happening.....

Not like you are going to get ripped off

turbo addict

Should know by the end of the day if my line on a t2 garret is going to come through. If it does, you'll see my pm and then my $50.

turbo addict

K Im in. We can give the deposit once everyone is confirmed right?

Are you counting 50 of ALL the yes votes, or just the yes votes that are willing to pay upfront?

Are you counting 50 of ALL the yes votes, or just the yes votes that are willing to pay upfront?
    Not sure what quantity 50 you are referring to? I need 40 commitments with $50. deposits before we start though. We have only reached 19 commitments so far from people willing to invest $.

Chris-TU

Sorry, wrote it wrong. The question was whether or not the 50 you needed was going to come from both Yes willing to pre-pay and Yes not willing to pre-pay, but stating that there is only 19 commitments so far answers the question.

Agreed, but the commitment requested above seems to come before the deposit, so I am checking to see how we commit. Didn't know if you needed an PM, post or something else. I have a Grant laying around here somewhere, maybe under a mattress.
    For now we will use the poll as a way of establishing "interest". Once 40 "interested" votes (Option 1) are cast we will request $50. deposits from those individuals and initiate manufacturing once they have all been received. If anyone else who hasn't voted, or, has voted for option 2/3 would like to send in a deposit it may help us get to the 40 deposits "received" alot quicker.

Chris-TU

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast