View Poll Results: I would be interested in obtaining a 3" SV and am willing to pay upfront

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am willing to pay and wait until they are completed

60 54.05%
  • Yes I am interested in buying, but, not willing to pay up front

36 32.43%
  • No, not interested

15 13.51%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

Re: The future of TU 3" swingvalves

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    LOL!! Thanks again for the suggestion Jon. We did this just for you. 6-Points FTW!!

Chris-TU
    Chris, you are my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeZ View Post
    Chris, You do know I'll never hear the end of this from Jon. I can hear it now "Kevin, I told you Chris could get 6-point headed bolts, blah blah blah..."

Everything is looking good BTW!
    DUDE!!!! I did tell you though. BAM!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Chris, You do know I'll never hear the end of this from Jon. I can hear it now "Kevin, I told you Chris could get 6-point headed bolts, blah blah blah..."
    LOL! You should be giving Jon the hard time for not having 12-points. At least now you know what to get him for Christmas this year

Everything is looking good BTW!
    Thanks for the compliment Kevin. It's taken a while but we are just making sure our latest design is the best it can be

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

with the clearancing for the 6 point bolt in the swingvalve how thick is the material? It'd suck to be running a sanding roll down the inside to clean up and polish and break through it or have it burn through later.

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Chris, you are my hero!
    Not a problem. Now be nice to Kevin. He's getting you a Christmas present

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    with the clearancing for the 6 point bolt in the swingvalve how thick is the material? It'd suck to be running a sanding roll down the inside to clean up and polish and break through it or have it burn through later.
    The new versions are just as thick as the previous ones. If you are just cleaning them up and polishing you will be fine. There is no reason to open these any more then they already are.

Chris-TU

boostaholic

good stuff chris cant wait to get mine!

Mitsu booster

Been another month, updates?

turbo addict

Chris how are they coming ready for Xmas ?????

boostaholic

uhh before christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simsy View Post
    uhh before christmas!!!
    Most current updates can be found here:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...989#post584989

Thanks!

Chris-TU

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Most current updates can be found here:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...989#post584989

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    yeah i know i was just telling them

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Chris,
    I know this thread is old, but I still see them listed on your webpage.
    I may be looking at getting (2). Do you have 2 left? Should have bought a 3" swingvalve years ago when I had the opportunity.

The item that has the downpipe included, the item description doesn't say if pipe is aluminized or 304SS.
    Can you provide some info?

Thanks!
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Wayne,

Yes, we do still have these in stock. Contact us and we will set them aside for you. Quantities are limited though so not sure if we will be manufacturing more of these in the future. Our 3" swingvalve bolts directly to our 3" downpipe so purchasing a flexpipe is not required.

Chris-TU

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Thanks Chris.
    I'll catch up with you after the holiday when I'm back in town.

Your 3" downpipe is what material? 304SS or aluminized steel?
    I'd only be interest in 304SS since the rest of the exhaust is stainless.

Thanks again!
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223