Thread: Survivor 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Survivor 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo

This car isn't mine, I was told about it by a friend.

Never driven in winter
    65000 miles
    New tires and Brakes
    Auto, Air, Power Windows, seats and after market sunroof.
    $3500

If your looking for an original 1985 Daytona Turbo this is it. I looked at the car and it is super clean inside and out. The car is white with the lower black stripe that says turbo and black interior. It is owned by an older guy that used it only in the summer as a sunday driver. I have his phone number so please PM me if you are seriously interested. I have a pic of the car on my phone I just need to get it downloaded. If you are going to the Belvidere Mopar Happening the car is less then 10 miles from the fair grounds. I tryed talking the guy into bringing it to the show but he didn't really sound interested in going.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: Survivor 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo

Sounds sweet, have him bring it to the show!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict

Sounds like something I'd like to at the very least take a look at before the show. I've always liked the clean look of those tonas like that and even the gaudy looking turbo writing on the side was what topped it off. I had the chance to buy a clean 84 a while back and wished I had.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Garrett booster

See if he will trade it for a 2001 Chevy Cavalier. 45K miles and 30+ mpg. Like new. Plus, it has traction control and anti lock brakes for those Wisconsin Winters.

Mitsu booster

Reviving this old post, as my first post cause Im pretty sure I just purchased this car. Whats funny is he only put on 1k more miles since this post!

turbo addict

Lets see some pics!!
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecmo92 View Post
    Reviving this old post, as my first post cause Im pretty sure I just purchased this car. Whats funny is he only put on 1k more miles since this post!
    Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the purchase!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

boostaholic

Bring it to SDAC, it's in your backyard.