Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1985 Shelby Charger

1985 Shelby Charger

My 85' Shelby Charger is for sale. It's running. The front axle has been replaced with a one piece. The fuel lines have also been almost completly re-done. New lines from the fuel pump to the fuel rail, and all new fuel lines under the hood. Totally stock T1 set up, minus the A/C.
    I've driven it almost 100 miles since it got fixed. I'm still driving it every day just to make sure nothing else goes wrong.
    It can be driven home, but I wouldn't want something to break (hey, it's a twenty some odd year old car...)
    Pictures can be seen here.
    http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...lby%20Charger/

Entertaining offers, but I'd like 1,500 out of her.
    Last edited by skitzo_inc; 08-13-2008 at 01:00 PM.
    2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Mods coming soon!

Re: 1985 Shelby Charger

I wish I had the money because I would buy it off of you quick. We just moved to a new house, so not a lot of extra cash out there. I'm sorry you have to sell it, hopefully economically things will pick up and you'll be able to mess around with either your Neon or another Shelby.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

i got a 1994 dakota that i would be willing to trade its red v-6 5-speed 2*4 shes got 183000 miles but runs like a top does NOT use a drop of oil or any other fluid for that matter has a little bit of rust in the normal spots if you want pics i can send you some from my cell i kbb'd the truck and it books out at around $1600 i got it for sale for $1500 but if your willing to trade that car would be worth it to me oh and it get about 25 mpg + or- depending on where your driving pm me if interested or so i can send you pics

Send me some pictures.
    308-383-3995. I've got unlimited picture messaging so send as many as you want.
    I'll also send you a PM.

No one? No offers?

No offers or anything? I'll trade for a reliabel DD...

Garrett booster

when i sell my truck i will get ahold of you if you still got the car

Quote Originally Posted by skitzo_inc View Post

No offers or anything? I'll trade for a reliabel DD...
    Blasphemous! All Shelby Chargers are reliable!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

If only ewe knew...lol

They were reliable from the factory, if they were babied and taken care of...but how many cars is this even close to truthful on?

time for another bump...
    Please! It depresses me sitting there all day every day!

turbo addict

I had an SC with 155k daily driven from day one back in 94. Trust me they are good cars. Especially when un monkeyed with like mine was. Once you work the previous "owners" out of it you will love it.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by skitzo_inc View Post
    time for another bump...
    Please! It depresses me sitting there all day every day!
    fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it................................................ fix it fix it fix it fix it.

Paul has no money to fix it, and does not have the means necissary. Otherwise I would fix it...unless you wanna drive out here and help me fix it for free? I'll buy you some beer, give you a place to stay for the weekend, and might take you out to dinner.

Yeah... well PAUL better get some money and get PAUL's a$s in gear.

Who's Paul again? Just drive it to Memphis and we'll get it running again.

Seriously, if it's just the shaft pull that thing out and get it rebuilt. All you need is a jack and jackstand, 32mm(?) socket and breakerbar and the usual tools. The only unique tool you'll need is the large socket to remove the shaft.

Make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Seriously, if it's just the shaft pull that thing out and get it rebuilt. All you need is a jack and jackstand, 32mm(?) socket and breakerbar and the usual tools. The only unique tool you'll need is the large socket to remove the shaft.

Make it happen!
    I'll try when I have the time. Someone stole ALL of my tools a while back, so I have to go and purchase some new ones. I don't have the funds to do that right now. However, my little brother just moved out, my girlfriend finally got a job, so I should have some extra cash flow here pretty soon.

Buttttttt......in the meantime it's still for sale.

Garrett booster

i still have my truck if you wanna change your mind

I apologize, but I'll pass.

Garrett booster

lol seems like your having the same problem i am

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast