Thread: 1988 lebaron TII 5 speed in FL

Garrett booster

1988 lebaron TII 5 speed in FL

i have a friends car to sell. he moved out of state.

its a 88 lebaron convertible. TII 5 speed. the car runs great. it looks bad.

it needs an a/c clutch. the a/c works but the clutch is noisey. it needs a carpet. its hammered. it needs an alignment, the steering wheel is off. and the tires are just about worn out. some of the power things dont work. mirrors, and some of the seat adjustments. the front to back one does though.

it has some rust in the normal e brake spot and on the other side. easy fixes.

leather interior. the interior is in great shape. the drivers seat has some wear and its torn at the bolster, but the rest of the interior is good. except the carpet.

the top works. its about 3 years old. it has some cracking.

its got a piston knock. its a TII conversion on a TI bottom end. when you get on it you can hear one of the pistons rattling.

its got straight pipe exhaust. new clutch. new tune up. oil just changed.

its got a working digital dash. the car has 140k on it.

he's asking 1000.00 for it.

i can help to deliver this car in state only. if your out of state come get it and drive it home.

i just took this car on a trip and it ran great. it boosts about 10 psi with no problem. besides the exhaust its all stock.

i can be e-mailed at ampsyco@gmail.com

the car is near st augustine florida.

Re: 1988 lebaron TII 5 speed in FL

5 speed TII Convertible with leather is on my want/watch list. I just can't get it moved to my got it list. Yet. Good luck.

Hybrid booster

Near St. Augustine huh? Wonder if I've seen it around...

Garrett booster

the car came from PA. he lived in bunnell for 3 years. he just moved back. he didnt want to take the car with him.

i have too many cars in my driveway so it has to go. otherwise i'd just keep it.

but i have seen you around. i work at atlantic dodge. i see you go bye sometimes. if you remember passing a 92 iroc daytona ever that was me. red one.

Garrett booster

i forgot to add theres an 89 TII bottom end that comes with the car. it needs to be rebuilt but its crank, rods and pistons and block.

i'll accept any fair offer. no lowballers please. this is a good running car. i just want it out of my driveway.

turbo addict

Looks like a great ride. Somebody should jump on this.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Garrett booster

still for sale
    Last edited by ampsyco; 07-20-2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: not sold

Garrett booster

took a deposit on the car, and its been 2 weeks and he hasnt picked it up yet. his loss.

still for sale. accepting any reasonable offer. new car on the way and no room to keep it.

Garrett booster

if anyone wants this car for 600 cash come get it.

if not it may become a parts car.

turbo addict

I'd come down there and drive it home, but I'm already 700 plus into this heap of a lancer I have. Good luck. the right buyer is somewhere.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

Garrett booster

sold. and out of my driveway.

Hybrid booster

damn... I was gonna come get the car next weekend.