Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning out Garage (L-body/GLHS SC parts)

Cleaning out Garage (L-body/GLHS SC parts)

Name: Matt Beyer

Well, I have gone and started to clean out the garage, and I have a few things that I thought I would throw onto the site before they hit eBay.

1. L-body Manual Steering Rack Couplings, these are the ones that are needed to make a Power steering car be able to use the Manual Rack and Pinion with no problems. They are in great condition and I would say $65+ shipping for them. (includes the plastic piece that attaches to the rack and pinion)

2.Shelby Charger Interior Sail Panels. These came out of an 87 GLHS and are in decent condition some damage (scratches and what not). But just need to be cleaned up and ready to use, great replacement for really eaten up panels. I would say $80 obo (prefer not to ship but can but will be VERY expensive)

3. 5-speed shift knob from an L-body with 525, with jam nut. I would expect it would work for the 520's and 555's, but this has the black jam nut made out of the same material as the shifter. It is in great condition and would say about $30+ shipping.

4. Shelby Charger Head Liner. This is not one of those that is showing its age by sagging. It is in decent condition with the only problem is a spot that the previous owner touched with their dirty hands so there is a dirty spot, I do not know what it would take to remove it since I had no interest in keeping it. It does have a sun roof hole in it as well. I would say $50 obo (would also not like to ship this one either due to size, but will for a price)

5. Rubber Seal that goes to the Shelby Charger Sun Roof. It is good working condition, I really have not taken the time to look at it real closely, but if there is any interest, I will take a closer look at it. I would say about $30+ shipping for it.

6. Plastic Trim Piece For Sun Roof of a Shelby Charger. This is the piece that attaches the head liner to the roof of the car around the sun roof area. In Real good condition with no breaking. Asking $25+ shipping.

7. L-body A-pillar Trim. These came out of an 87 GLHS so they are the light grey. They are in great condition with breaks or tears in the plastic. Asking $40+ shipping for the pair.

8. Shelby Charger Seat Covers. These are from an 87 GLHS and the stitching is in relatively good condition. There are no tears in them from what I can remember and this set includes the front and back seats. Asking $80+ shipping for them.

These are the parts that I have come across so far that I can remember. I will list more as I remember it and will get pictures as soon as possible. Plus all prices are OBO. What I don't sell/have interest in I will put on eBay.

Copied from bottom:

Found some more parts:

9. Dodge Rampage Seats. They are tan leather or what ever the stuff is. But they in decent condition, the drivers side has tears in the bottom portion. I am not going to ship these. I would say $5 and you pick them up.

10. Speedometer Cable. This is for the cable that attaches into the back of the instrument cluster and out to the engine bay. The tab is in great condition and not broken off. Asking $40+ shipping.

11. Short Speedometer Cable. This is the short cable that connects to the transmission to the cruise control module or the longer speedometer cable. Asking $20+ shipping (I have 2 of these)

12. A413 Turbo Transmission. This is out of an 87 Dodge Lancer ES T1 car. I am uncertain on it's condition since I got the car with a bad engine to rebuild. It goes through the gears fine, and comes with the shift down cable as well. I would say $75. Would rather not ship due to size, so pickup would be prefered.

13. A525 N/A Transmission. This is a fully functional transmission with no problems. It was pulled out of my Rampage when I swapped it over to Turbo. But it is great condition and shifts perfectly. Also comes with Dog Bone and mounting bracket. Asking $75. Would rather not ship this one either, so pickup is preferred.

14. A460, A465, and A525 Dog Bone Mounting Bracket. This is the bracket that attaches the Dog Bone Mount to the Transmission. It is in good undamaged transmission. Removed from an A465 that was shelled. Asking $15+ shipping.

15. Shelby Charger Sun Roof. This is out of an 87 GLHS and is good condition. The seal around the glass has some small cracks, but the glass is in good condition. Asking $75+ shipping.

16. L-body Front Motor Mount. As it says, the front motor mount for the L-body. It is in great condition with no breaks or damage. Had it as an extra for the old Rampage. Asking $50+ shipping.

17. 2 door L-body Seat Rails. From a 87 GLHS and have some surface rust but seem to be in good working condition. Asking $30+ shipping.

Once again, all prices are OBO. Picks coming soon.

Found some more Parts for sale:

18. 2.25" Small Flange Swing Valve. I actually have 2 of these, one has a 3 bar O2 sensor in it still, and the other does not have one. So I am asking $25
    + shipping for one with sensor, $10+ shipping without.

19. Early T1 air box. It has no problems and comes with the hose. It is in great condition. Asking $20+ shipping.

20. Solenoid Pack from a Shelby Charger. I was told that it was in perfect working order when purchased from a friend of the family. Never ended up using it since I sold off the car it was meant for. Asking $30+ shipping.

21. Shelby Charger Rear Ground Effect. These came off of an 87 GLHS and are in good condition. Looked over them and the paint is still in good condition. May have a tear from the lower hole to the edge on both, but really can not tell, hard to see if there is. But still very functional. The car that they came off of was rusted out and scrapped it and pulled these before it went. Asking $35+ shipping for the pair.

22. Rear Shocks for an L-body with GLHS springs. These came off of the 87 GLHS as well, they are not Koni's but a MoPar replacement. Couldn't really make out the numbers on the shocks, so I will say that they are stock replacements. They were in good condition when pulled. Asking $50+ shipping for the pair.

23. L-body Non-Turbo Kick Panels. These are the kick panels out of a N/A L-body (84 Rampage to be specific). They would be a great replacement for a car getting a new wiring setup or just a good replacement for bad ones. Asking $25+ shipping.

24. L-body Passenger Side uneven shaft with the small spline. It is out of the 84 Rampage as well, and is good condition with no tears in the boots or other damage. Asking $45+ shipping.

25. 445 Casting G-head. It is out of a N/A car so it would have to have the exhaust valve changed. It is in good condition and was pulled from a running engine. It has been in my garage for about 4 to 5 years now. Asking $90+ shipping.

26. 287 Casting G-head. It is also out of a N/A car and was also pulled from a running engine. So the same applies to it as the 445 head. It has been in the garage for about 7 years now. Asking $90+ shipping as well.

27. Solid Rear Disc Brake Setup. This is the setup that came off of my 89 Daytona ES, so it has the drum style e-brake. They worked great when pulled. They include the backing plate, e-brake parts, caliper, and rotor. Asking $90+ shipping as well.

All are still OBO. Will also entertain trades for G-body and performance parts.
    Last edited by 1983Rampage; 07-05-2008 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Parts Added

Re: Cleaning out Garage (L-body/GLHS SC parts)

If you come across a GLHS Rad/IC setup

nah, that already found it's way up to Washington already, don't have any other radiators since I scrapped what I had left.

But I do have your rear axle laying on the ground though. PITA to remove, I will just say that much.

Bring it tomorrow, you have my cell right?

Not going to be able to make it. I was scheduled to work and can't find somebody to work for me. Kinda irritating when I requested it off a long time ago. But tis the place that I work and my life.

Found some more parts:

9. Dodge Rampage Seats. They are tan leather or what ever the stuff is. But they in decent condition, the drivers side has tears in the bottom portion. I am not going to ship these. I would say $5 and you pick them up.

10. Speedometer Cable. This is for the cable that attaches into the back of the instrument cluster and out to the engine bay. The tab is in great condition and not broken off. Asking $40+ shipping.

11. Short Speedometer Cable. This is the short cable that connects to the transmission to the cruise control module or the longer speedometer cable. Asking $20+ shipping (I have 2 of these)

12. A413 Turbo Transmission. This is out of an 87 Dodge Lancer ES T1 car. I am uncertain on it's condition since I got the car with a bad engine to rebuild. It goes through the gears fine, and comes with the shift down cable as well. I would say $75. Would rather not ship due to size, so pickup would be prefered.

13. A525 N/A Transmission. This is a fully functional transmission with no problems. It was pulled out of my Rampage when I swapped it over to Turbo. But it is great condition and shifts perfectly. Also comes with Dog Bone and mounting bracket. Asking $75. Would rather not ship this one either, so pickup is preferred.

14. A460, A465, and A525 Dog Bone Mounting Bracket. This is the bracket that attaches the Dog Bone Mount to the Transmission. It is in good undamaged transmission. Removed from an A465 that was shelled. Asking $15+ shipping.

15. Shelby Charger Sun Roof. This is out of an 87 GLHS and is good condition. The seal around the glass has some small cracks, but the glass is in good condition. Asking $75+ shipping.

16. L-body Front Motor Mount. As it says, the front motor mount for the L-body. It is in great condition with no breaks or damage. Had it as an extra for the old Rampage. Asking $50+ shipping.

17. 2 door L-body Seat Rails. From a 87 GLHS and have some surface rust but seem to be in good working condition. Asking $30+ shipping.

Once again, all prices are OBO. Picks coming soon.

¿ Turbo Mopar Contributor oldgregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1983Rampage View Post
    2.Shelby Charger Interior Sail Panels. These came out of an 87 GLHS and are in decent condition some damage (scratches and what not). But just need to be cleaned up and ready to use, great replacement for really eaten up panels. I would say $80 obo (prefer not to ship but can but will be VERY expensive)
    I would like these, but they will need shipping to MA, unless someone you know is going to the All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA next weekend as I'm really considering going for Saturday & maybe Sunday.

Anyway, shipping really won't be as expensive as you think.

If they are as you say (PM me with a picture of each) I'll give you $100 shipped for both.

I may know of a few people that may be going, but I will see what I can find in terms of pictures. I know that I have pictures of them from a cruddy camera phone, and that is all that I have right now. But I will post them here in about an hour or so.

Pictures here

Sun Roof Seal

Sun Roof Trim

Sun Roof

Air Box

Shelby Charger Seat Covers

Shift Knob

Solenoids

Speedometer Cables

Steering Linkage

Rear Ground Effects

Rear Shocks

Random Rims

Egg Shells

Sail Panels

Headliner

Kicker Panels

Half Shaft

Shelby Charger Latch Trim

Motor Mount

Rampage Seats

445 Head (May be for sale)

A413 transmission

A525 transmission

If there are pictures but nothing stated in prices and you are interested, let me know, I have a lot to sell, and don't know what I have got listed already. And if there is something in the pictures that is in the background you are interested in, just ask, I can tell you if it is for sale, and no body parts, sorry guys. LOL.

I just wanted to note that all of the seats and parts are in need of cleaning, there are no tears in the SC seats except for the minor ones on the trim pieces seen in the pictures.

turbo addict

Can you send the 2 door L body seat rails to Carlisle also if anyone arond you is going?

Butch, if the sail panels make it there I can bring them back also if you don't plan on going.

I can do that if I can find somebody that is going, and if they would be willing to take them.

turbo addict

Just easier that way but shipping wouldn't be bad either.

¿ Turbo Mopar Contributor oldgregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo3Iroc View Post
    Can you send the 2 door L body seat rails to Carlisle also if anyone arond you is going?

Butch, if the sail panels make it there I can bring them back also if you don't plan on going.
    Thanks Kelly.
    I'm gonna try like hell to make it to Carlisle, but I need to see good high quality non camera phone pics before I commit to buy.

I can understand, that is all that I had to let people have an idea of what they looked like. I will try to have one by middle of next week.

Found some more Parts for sale:

18. 2.25" Small Flange Swing Valve. I actually have 2 of these, one has a 3 bar O2 sensor in it still, and the other does not have one. So I am asking $25
    + shipping for one with sensor, $10+ shipping without.

19. Early T1 air box. It has no problems and comes with the hose. It is in great condition. Asking $20+ shipping.

20. Solenoid Pack from a Shelby Charger. I was told that it was in perfect working order when purchased from a friend of the family. Never ended up using it since I sold off the car it was meant for. Asking $30+ shipping.

21. Shelby Charger Rear Ground Effect. These came off of an 87 GLHS and are in good condition. Looked over them and the paint is still in good condition. May have a tear from the lower hole to the edge on both, but really can not tell, hard to see if there is. But still very functional. The car that they came off of was rusted out and scrapped it and pulled these before it went. Asking $35+ shipping for the pair.

22. Rear Shocks for an L-body with GLHS springs. These came off of the 87 GLHS as well, they are not Koni's but a MoPar replacement. Couldn't really make out the numbers on the shocks, so I will say that they are stock replacements. They were in good condition when pulled. Asking $50+ shipping for the pair.

23. L-body Non-Turbo Kick Panels. These are the kick panels out of a N/A L-body (84 Rampage to be specific). They would be a great replacement for a car getting a new wiring setup or just a good replacement for bad ones. Asking $25+ shipping.

24. L-body Passenger Side uneven shaft with the small spline. It is out of the 84 Rampage as well, and is good condition with no tears in the boots or other damage. Asking $45+ shipping.

25. 445 Casting G-head. It is out of a N/A car so it would have to have the exhaust valve changed. It is in good condition and was pulled from a running engine. It has been in my garage for about 4 to 5 years now. Asking $90+ shipping.

26. 287 Casting G-head. It is also out of a N/A car and was also pulled from a running engine. So the same applies to it as the 445 head. It has been in the garage for about 7 years now. Asking $90+ shipping as well.

27. Solid Rear Disc Brake Setup. This is the setup that came off of my 89 Daytona ES, so it has the drum style e-brake. They worked great when pulled. They include the backing plate, e-brake parts, caliper, and rotor. Asking $90+ shipping as well.

still looking for somebody that is going to Carlisle, not too much luck so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 1983Rampage View Post
    Name: Matt Beyer

Well, I have gone and started to clean out the garage, and I have a few things that I thought I would throw onto the site before they hit eBay.

1. L-body Manual Steering Rack Couplings, these are the ones that are needed to make a Power steering car be able to use the Manual Rack and Pinion with no problems. They are in great condition and I would say $65+ shipping for them. (includes the plastic piece that attaches to the rack and pinion)

Since this is best offer, how about $50 plus shipping to V2P 5X4 Chilliwack, B.C. Canada? USPS please, no UPS or Fedex.
    Last edited by boost geek; 07-06-2008 at 01:28 AM.
    later Dick Westerhof

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast