Thread: $10 kaminari rear skirt for p body local only to 48084

$10 kaminari rear skirt for p body local only to 48084

can provide pics upon request.

can be used to mock up a clone csx-vnt or a real one if you dare! i suggest not using it on a real csx, but that's me. what you do with it is up to you...lol

with NACA-type ducts @ the sides and an exhaust cutout just above the muffler.

painted red, but the paint is flaking, it will need to be painted. scraped @ the bottom from going up ramps, hills, etc, but fiberglass is repairable. has lots of holes from whoever installed it used screws from the outside, but still repariable.

has a kaminari label molded into one side of the skirt from behind. (which is how i know it's from kaminari)

not willing to ship it, it's rather large. i need it gone.

thanks.

Re: $10 kaminari rear skirt for p body local only to 48084

PM'd you on the toher site, but will do so here too.

Payment sent Simon. Thanks!

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shelbyconcepts's Avatar

Billy,

Did you pick this up yet?

$10 kaminari rear skirt for p body local only to 48084

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can provide pics upon request.

can be used to mock up a clone csx-vnt or a real one if you dare! i suggest not using it on a real csx, but that's me. what you do with it is up to you...lol

with NACA-type ducts @ the sides and an exhaust cutout just above the muffler.

painted red, but the paint is flaking, it will need to be painted. scraped @ the bottom from going up ramps, hills, etc, but fiberglass is repairable. has lots of holes from whoever installed it used screws from the outside, but still repariable.

has a kaminari label molded into one side of the skirt from behind. (which is how i know it's from kaminari)

not willing to ship it, it's rather large. i need it gone.

thanks.

Someone's working on it for me Tim PM replied.